Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Hey Shadowcat

JohnSmith69

layin low but staying high

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

How is the recovery going?

What's it like to go so long without a blow job? Or did you get a Follies girl to serve as your stay at home nurse?

Replies (5)

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

JS69 -I'm making slow but steady improvement. Today I took my first orally food, bypassing my feeding tube. Apple sauce and Gator aid.Even watching a little porn has not stimulated me sexually. My kids have been a great help. My son is staying with me this week. I have received 5 texts from a couple of my favorite dancers.

I'd still rather be at the club. :)

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

You'll be doing $152 VIPs before you know it.

Profile picture for GoVikings
GoVikings
•

Shadow, on Thursday I kept your chair warm :-)

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Lol gotta love shadow. Finally ate applesauce and he's complaining tag he can't get a boner. Hang in there you'll be back at it before you know it!!!

Profile picture for MrBater2010
MrBater2010
•

Wait?? Follies makes Deliveries?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement