Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

How to harpoon a whale.

vincemichaels

Detroit

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Yesterday was supposed to be a impromptu group meet of Detwaaaa boys at The Flight Club. Myself and jackslash showed up and had a good time talking about the strip club life and life while eyeballing the babes up on the stage. I spotted a blonde I like, jackslash did the same and disappeared with her. While sitting stage side a brunette babe sidles up to me and started the sell. Eventually I followed her upstairs to continue our conversation and things were going well when a whale surfaced at the end of the cigar bar, bought her a long, tall cool one. She hops up and runs to him. After a few minutes I go back downstairs and talk with jackslash some more. I decided to head out and went back up and corraled the whale and talked with the babe for a minute to find out her schedule. The whale is giving the "if looks could kill" look. I don't care. He interrupted me.

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for clubdude
clubdude
•

Well played I say. Then what does that say about the the chick? She said excuse me at least,I hope.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

I hope Willy was let free

Profile picture for Longball300
Longball300
•

Well as we know they are they to make money and get free drinks..... next!

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Yeppers, I hope she made her wad off him. LOL

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

That seems to happen a lot at Flight Club. Rech tells me it doesn't happen as much as Bogies and Henry's

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Good job Vince. Give him his shit back. He may have been giving dirty looks but, deep down he likes it

Profile picture for Imamutt
Imamutt
•

That's when you bust out the Chicago roll, and tell her it's her loss, make it rain on a hottie on stage, then leave.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Nice try, Rech, the guy didn't match your description. LOL

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I blame the bitch not the other PL - as Juice will tell ya "these hoes ain't loyal" - that's a douche move on her part but strip clubs are not the most polite of places.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement