tuscl

How to harpoon a whale.

Yesterday was supposed to be a impromptu group meet of Detwaaaa boys at The Flight Club. Myself and jackslash showed up and had a good time talking about the strip club life and life while eyeballing the babes up on the stage. I spotted a blonde I like, jackslash did the same and disappeared with her. While sitting stage side a brunette babe sidles up to me and started the sell. Eventually I followed her upstairs to continue our conversation and things were going well when a whale surfaced at the end of the cigar bar, bought her a long, tall cool one. She hops up and runs to him. After a few minutes I go back downstairs and talk with jackslash some more. I decided to head out and went back up and corraled the whale and talked with the babe for a minute to find out her schedule. The whale is giving the "if looks could kill" look. I don't care. He interrupted me.

9 comments

• clubdude
    8 years ago
    Well played I say. Then what does that say about the the chick? She said excuse me at least,I hope.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    I hope Willy was let free
  • Longball300
    8 years ago
    Well as we know they are they to make money and get free drinks..... next!
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Yeppers, I hope she made her wad off him. LOL
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    That seems to happen a lot at Flight Club. Rech tells me it doesn't happen as much as Bogies and Henry's
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Good job Vince. Give him his shit back. He may have been giving dirty looks but, deep down he likes it
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    That's when you bust out the Chicago roll, and tell her it's her loss, make it rain on a hottie on stage, then leave.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Nice try, Rech, the guy didn't match your description. LOL
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I blame the bitch not the other PL - as Juice will tell ya "these hoes ain't loyal" - that's a douche move on her part but strip clubs are not the most polite of places.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion