tuscl

How Much Money Did The Warriors Pay The Refs Before This Game?

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
Just sayin'

12 comments

• NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Are you joking? Have you been watching the other games? How bout Scott Foster's officiating last series? And YES, he has obviously been involved in illegal NBA gambling. Don't be a hater.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    It's entirely possible they just don't know what the fuck they're doing at all.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I have watched every single conference final game.

I'm just bitching because I took OKC +7. I expected GS to win, I just didn't think they would cover. If fucknuts OKC could have made 1 of those 8 3-point attempts in the last minute I would have been golden.

I wish someone would kick Green in the nuts. He almost kicked KD in the nuts tonight.

I still think OKC wins this series.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    I agree, must have been a fortune. worst officiating I've seen this round yet and there have been some obvious look-aways.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Nina must have been high watching this game.

The no call jump ball in the 4th, the 9 no calls on when Westbrook was driving the lane, the 2 quick fouls in the 1st on Adams (which he committed) but then he gets hacked the rest of the night under the basket.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    It might have been bad today, but it was nothing compared to the two blown calls in the final minute of game 5 in the Thunder Spurs series that costs the Spurs the game and series. That was just sickening.
  • WetWilly
    8 years ago
    To me, the question is what is the NBA paying them to extend the series for the greatest profit?
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    The American Gothic farmer must be shitting his pants in his New York office at the mere possibility of an OKC-Toronto final.

No way is he letting Golden State (or LeBron) lose.
  • Longball300
    8 years ago
    I agree it was pretty one sided as OKC was called like 7 or 8 times in the first quarter and GS...... once.... One Time. Hmmmm... hard to argue with that.
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    What's all this basketball shit? Don't you guys know that the Pittsburgh Penguins won the NHL East title last night?
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    $1
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Longball you are right! Didn't OKC have 8 fouls at the end of the 1st, Golden State had 0.

Larrys right too - man they really fucked up some of those Spurs games.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion