tuscl

NBA Conference Finals

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
Call it now:

OKC close it out tonight?

Cavs close it out tomorrow?

37 comments

• chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Okc will send gsw home defeated and heartbroken.
    Toronto will force a game 7.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    I'm calling it now GSW wins in 7, and Cleveland closes out their series tomorrow.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    "Okc will send gsw home defeated and heartbroken."

The gsw are already at home tonight, so are you implying that the series will go to a game 6?

Golden State in 7.

I assume the Cavs will win this series, and that's fine with me. As long as they lose in the finals --- which they will, regardless of who comes out of the west.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    I stand corrected.
    They are not going back to okc.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    I think tonight's game will be tough but if OKC wins, I will bet the Cavs win tomorrow, if GS wins not sure about the Cav Game winner tomorrow, although the outcome will most likely be the Cavs will win in the end.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    What?
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    OK I guess the Cavs' victory is dependent on the okc/gs series...? (25)

Laughable to think the Cavs will win it all. Either GS or OKC will beat them.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    ^^I don't think the Cavs victory is dependent on the GS-OKC series the motivation of the Cavs to win tomorrow will definitely get pumped up if OKC wins tonight be cause they don't want to go into the finals all down after the hype of a 7th game, kind of like trying to avoid a crash after to much of an adrenaline spike. That's well known by pro athletes and coaches so if OKC does win tonight, they (Cleveland) will pull out all of the stops, regardless of who you are rooting for it will be fun to watch. We will see wont we ?
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    BTW I still believe that Cleveland is going to win it all LeBron has been in I think 6 of the last 8 finals I think history favors the Cavaliers, but that's sports for you the team you are rooting for will break your heart harder and faster than any dancer could.
  • jester214
    8 years ago
    GSW win tonight but lose the next game. Same for the Raptors, except for the 'tonight' part.

I think anybody could win the finals, except for Toronto if they somehow got there.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    There is a scenario Toronto could win...
    LeBron goes down in game 6(Toronto wins), missed game 7, they're in the finals. Gsw wins 2 in a row, curry reaggravates whatever he injured but gsw wins game 7 OR thunder win tonight but Durant or Westbrook go down.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    My Sparty Dramond Green better stop kicking people in the nutsack
  • jester214
    8 years ago
    Fuck basketball there's Indian kids spelling words I'll never hear again!
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    "Fuck basketball there's Indian kids spelling words I'll never hear again!"

post of the day!!!!
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    I'm torn because I hate Westbrook and Ibaka, but on the other hand I hate Green. If Green wasn't on the Warriors, the Warriors would be my second favorite team (behind the Spurs).
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Why do you hate Green? I can think of many reasons why I like him (slight bias, my mom graduated from MSU as well). He really gives back to his community/ies, he donated the largest amount to MSU athletics ever. He cares.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    I'm sure he's a good guy, but he talks so much trash, he's always getting techs/yelling at the refs, and he keeps kicking people in the nuts. Basically he's a asshole on the court. To top it off, it's not like he's a superstar, he's a role player. I don't think his game warrants all that.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    I like an asshole on the court, when he's a good guy off the court AND on my fave team :) lol
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    I also hate how he always calls himself the leader of the team, dude let other people say that, you're just a role player, pretty much a system player, they don't run any plays for you. If you were on another team, you'd be insignificant. Wasn't there one game this year where you threatened not to go back in the game? Some leader.

End of rant.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Green is a champion ball kicker, just sayin.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Larryfisherman that's false, Draymond was an all-star this year and was among the league leaders in triple doubles (I'm sure he was top 3). He has often time been the heart of the team and rallied the troops to victories. How many Warriors games did you watch this year? I'm asking out of curiosity because I watched almost all of them. He also made all-nba second team this year. Did you know that?
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    And twentyfive, everything you say has been rendered null and void since you uttered the sentence, "I think history favors the Cavaliers." Really??? You think history favors them because the Cavaliers have won ZERO championships in franchise history???
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    What's false?

I watched a lot of the Warriors games this year, there were on TV a bunch. Draymond is overrated. He only averaged 14 pts a game this year. Like I said earlier they don't run any plays for him. I did know he made all NBA second team, and he was second in the defensive player of the year voting. Good player, but severely overrated, same thing with my fav player right now Kawhi Leonard. Steph and Klay make Green look real good.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    BTW when did you jump on this Warriors bandwagon? After they won the title last year when everyone they faced on the playoffs was injured? :)
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    No, it was before they won the title. The warriors restored my faith in the NBA, that's all there is to it. I also recall that I've already answered this same sort of question to you before. Now the question is, how many more times will you ask me?

I remember last year, before the warriors won the title, I had one of the worst anxiety attacks of my life. It lasted a couple weeks. When I was awake I'd puke or dry heave every half hour or so. Lost 10 pounds in two weeks. Couldn't work, couldn't leave my house, couldn't eat (and I love food), couldn't do normal tasks. As silly as it may seem, the warriors got me through it. Every night they played was a night I could look forward to and not be depressed because of the anxiety plaguing me. And during the days they didn't play, I'd watch NBA TV all day for warriors coverage. They were magic to me. That's when I first started getting into them. They pulled me through and they will always be magic. I've always been a die-hard sports fan, there are teams I've cried myself to sleep to when I as a kid. So, don't question my loyalty, kiddo.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    No, my question to you before was why you were a Pistons fan when they were good back in the day, but not a fan now.

Anywho, I'm not going to argue with you, you're gonna be a lawyer, that's what lawyers do.

Have a good night, stay sexy!
  • jester214
    8 years ago
    If your "loyalty" is based on two seasons, or even three or four, I'll question it also.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    I don't care if online strangers know where my loyalty is, quite frankly.
  • jester214
    8 years ago
    Well happy to be wrong, looks like we'll get a game 7.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Fuck Thompson.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Gee wiz Nina what's your problem, everything with you is a fight to the death, I really don't care who wins in the end, it doesn't put one red cent in my pocket, with that said, I still enjoy watching basketball and tonight's game was a thriller and wasn't a handover from the referees,like Thursday nights game.
    BTW I don't know if you saw the news but this is true, some company that makes sippy cups has to recall over three million of them, there has to be a joke there somehow.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Damn, what a game (GS/OKC game 6) 3/4 of the way thru I thought GS was a gonner, but Klay put on a shooting clinic - Steph & Klay shoot 3s like they were layups.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Twenty five wtf are you talking about, I haven't posted anything to this thread in over 24 hours and wasn't fighting with anyone. Ease up from that keyboard.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Yes my Klaybaybay was on fire, set another NBA record.

Warriors!
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago

"NinaBambina
    Joined Nov 2013
    Clubs: 0
    Reviews: 0

May 26, 2016 • And twentyfive, everything you say has been rendered null and void since you uttered the sentence, "I think history favors the Cavaliers." Really??? You think history favors them because the Cavaliers have won ZERO championships in franchise history??"

Is this your post ? You are probably too fucking stoned to remember anything, like I said your always looking for a fight that's not null or void, do yourself a favor and fuck off, or get laid or something.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Lmao Nina Nina Nina. Get a fucking life.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    As you can see with Golden State down 3-1, I called GSW winning in 7. You can't keep Curry down for long. Golden State is going to have to play a lot better if they want to beat Cleveland though.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion