tuscl

Which would you choose?

Thursday, May 26, 2016 11:53 AM
For me, I pretty much have to have full two way contact in order to fully enjoy a lap dance, I can't see getting more than one dance if my hands didn't get to roam unless the dancer was insanely hot. But even then id probably get bored and frustrated after a couple songs. I haven't gotten a lap dance that didn't include full two way since I started going back to strip clubs a couple years ago so this hasn't been a problem. Probably about half the dancers have also let me suck their tits. I haven't encountered the following scenario yet and I can't imagine any stripper doing this but it's a good hypothetical question. If you had to choose between being able to squeeze a dancers tits but not being allowed to suck and/or bury your face in them or being able to suck on them but not allowed to touch them in any other way which would you choose? As much as I love sucking on nipples I think I'd have to go with the squeezing but no sucking. Something about being able to squeeze a dancers tits (real or fake) pretty much as hard as I want is a huge turn on. Being able to squeeze them also makes it easier for me to LDK.

17 comments

• san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Years ago a dancer once told me not to use strip clubs for sexual gratification because that is perverted. What I take that to mean is that it is not ordinary sex, not even real sex. No such thing as too much good sex, but what you are describing is not that. So what are the good ways to use strip clubs: 1. Because you want to imbibe the ambiance, the dolled up hotties in high heels, intending to please, and then go find outside women to re-create that. 2. Because you want some sort of outside experiences with the dances. Either way you won't need to go very often to get these, as you will be seeing girls outside. SJG [view link] Good book: [view link]
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    I usually have no interest in sucking anything on a stripper and grabbing her tits isnt my m.o. either.(in more into hips and ass). If I suck her tits can I grab her hypothetical ass still?
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Touch over taste. Rech would definitely take taste.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Taste and touch for me! But I'm still going to want to get the girl outside, or if not, then substitute and outside girl. SJG
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Taste over touch for me
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Taste over touch any day of the week. Touching tits doesn't do anything for me.
  • maho
    8 years ago
    Honk Honk Guess that means my answer is squeeze.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I went to my first strip club in 1991 shortly after turning 21 - it was an upscale club w/ supa-hot hos but one could not touch - I was in awe on my first visit and went back the week after but after 2 visits and no touching I was over the novelty - sorta like going to a restaurant where they serve you a delicious looking plate of food but they don't allow you to eat it; only look at it and imagining you can eat it - hell no.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    "... If you had to choose between being able to squeeze a dancers tits but not being allowed to suck and/or bury your face in them or being able to suck on them but not allowed to touch them in any other way which would you choose ..." This is an excellent example why TUSCL is so much more superior to StripperWeb - I've never encountered such deeply thought provoking questions over on SW :) IMO a woman's body seems to have been designed for touching - IMO men instinctively love to touch women and women instinctively loved to be touched - thus I'll choose touching over sucking in the hypothetical.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    Tits are fun - and I enjoy a good firm grope. However - I'd much rather enjoy a firm ass in my grip.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Between the profferred options, the obvious right choice is: forget her tits and bury my face in her ass
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ :) SJG
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    As much as I enjoy sucking on some titties. I really like caressing and massaging and worshipping a woman's breasts. If she is an A cup, which I don't get dances with very often, I would want to suck on those nipples.
  • jbdsm
    8 years ago
    Like Papi_Chulo my early SC experiences were in no-touch clubs and I found it completely frustrating to "look but not touch" - what the hell was the point. Then a year ago my wife and I were in Vegas and went to SR on a whim and the first dancer that sat in her lap said "go ahead and feel them" and from then on I've been feeling up strippers every chance I get - sucking is just an added bonus. I will say, it is a big disappointment when what looks like a great set ends up feeling like a botched job with a lot of scar tissue and hard implants.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    I would tune her radio
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I sometimes go for the combo move of one hand on one tit & one hand on her ass but I mostly continuously keep my hands on the tits
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    Touch for me also. Nothing like two full hands full of titties!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion