tuscl

these girls know exactly what they are doing

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Ever since I read LDKs first post of the science and art of Cummings in one's own pants I have been curious to how can this be.

I used to imagine some dude getting air dances and him popping off of the smell of her perfume.

I started buying more Lapdances and never could get close to popping

Until last night.

It became very clear that even in a clean club as long as she can touch you to her own discretion you can get off ITC and It's not difficult.

See even in some more seeded clubs I know recognize that those bitches did not want to get me off or was at least holding out for more cash.

If a girl desires to make you cum by dry fucking you she will and can do so..yes even in clean establishments

Pick your girls with wisdom and enjoy

Free Da Juice Mane

11 comments

• sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Instead of imagining things, I like some of my dreams better. In one dream, I was in a strip club and a nice looking girl asked if I wanted a bj. I said not right now, I just had one. then the hot dancer made me look past the sign that said bj's $5 at another sign, 2 bj minimum required. I was like, ohh, ok.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    ^^^^ Oh yeah, that's my favorite strip club!!!!! lol

• JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Never thought I'd see the day when Juice became a follower of LDK. The strip club gods work in mysterious ways.
  • K
    8 years ago
    Do the stripclub gods have names? I would like to thank them
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Sharkhunter, brilliant!
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    It usually costs me $20 to LDK, and that's with tip. If I didn't tip it would only cost me $10.

They (strippers) don't love me, and I don't love them so what am I missing? It's Mutual satisfaction with the time efficiency of fast food. Anyone not LDKing in short order in my opinion is wasting time with a pure hustler.
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    I'd like to know the name of that club with the required BJ's!
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Instead of LDKing, how about a front room makeout session and getting to know a girl, and then fucking her in your own bed?

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    ^^^^^^ That is an interesting POV. But I've never expected strip club dancer to make me LDK, nor would I.

Decades ago with a civilian, virgin, when I had her on her back and we were grinding each other, 'till completion. But other wise no. Lots of stuff that might be done with a strip club dancer, if FS is out. But better to hold my ejaculation. That way she is left anticipating it.

SJG
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    They know. If they grind the entire time and never change position, this is most likely a nonverbal way of telling you they want you to get off. In fact it's more prevalent in the one way contact(but not all air dances) clubs ime vs full contact(clean) clubs.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion