tuscl

club choice

CaraLynn87
Florida
we are trying to decide which club to visit next. two are in close proximity. problem is, both have reviews from great to not so great.

a question for you experts. if you read reviews before deciding on a club to visit, what will make you pick one over others if they seem very similar in the posted reviews. thanks cl87

13 comments

• dallas702
    8 years ago
    There are several options/opinions about which review to consider. My thoughts are:

Generally, I do NOT put much weight on a review from a newby (TUSCL members with five or fewer reviews).

I also look to see if a reviewer has reviewed any club I have visited and, if so, I have a better idea of what the reviewer looks for and whether his/her review is relevant to me.

I do consider the reviewer's objectives and interests. A reviewer who is looking for "eye candy" only, may rate a club highly, but the description makes it clear the club is "air dance" only so I would not be going to that club.

The number of reviews that a particular club has is also an indication of interest and traffic at that club. If a club has only three or four reviews in an area where other clubs have 100s of reviews, you can be sure the club is a dog.

Last, I would carefully check the date of the last several reviews. If a club has many reviews, but the last one was in 2014, something changed in the past years and it probably was not a good thing. If a review is over three to six months old, and you have no more recent info, something could have changed at the club that makes the review meaningless.

Hope this helps
  • MrBater2010
    8 years ago
    I used to. Now I just go to Follies.. Thinking about going after work today. It has been idiot day on the tech support line. And I was just about to make the same post asking if there are any new girls at Follies. Class of 2016 should be out soon.. WoooHooo

As far as reviews and clubs go. There are always off days and it is pretty much pot luck.

One man's 4 is another man's 9.. :) LOL

• mrrock
    8 years ago
    Mileage and location.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Which one has thick white girls and is "full contact" or "2 way" contact.
  • Dolfan
    8 years ago
    I think you club in my area, which clubs? I'm happy to do a quick compare if its two I'm familiar with.

That said, I think Dallas covered most of it. Who did the reviewing matters a lot, and comparing reviews of known quantities (clubs you've both been to) helps put it in perspective.

I'll also check out the club websites/local magazines for ads to see if there is some sort of nightly special, party, feature, etc. I generally avoid the parties and features, but sometimes the specials can sway my direction. For example, last night Miami Gold had 2-4-1 dances. If I had narrowed it down to Deans Gold & Miami Gold, MG's 2-4-1 would have sealed the deal.

• Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    The "best club" is gonna be different for different PLs - one has to see if their preferences align w/ the reviews.

You've mentioned you visit clubs with your GF; more often than not the higher-end clubs that are often not high-mileage are the ones more often frequented by womenz.

You have reviewed Tootsies and Diamond Dolls - DDs is small and a border-line brothel these days so not a good fit for female custies - I'd recommend Scarlett's or Cheetah Pompano of the top of my heads.
  • sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    @ Papi_Chulo-Kinda presumptuous to assume that a female PL wouldn't enjoy a brothel type setting. I assume that everybody entering a stripclub, regardless of gender, wants to get their SKO.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ obviously - that why I said "more often than not" instead of "all ..." - does the "more often than not" statement not apply?
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I assume your statement may perhaps be in the context of TUSCLer lopaw - but from what I can tell lopaw is not the typical female custy but I could be wrong.
  • sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    I'm sure that lopaw fits the bill, but I was actually referring to the couple of times that I've been in the company of lady custies (as part of a small group) and they were bigger horndogs than the guys. Seems like the charged environment, fueled with booze can really bring out the animal in most everyone
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Yeah - perhaps assuming what she will like w/o her stating it is making an "ass" out "u" and "me" :)

I kinda took the cue I did since I read the Diamond Dolls review she posted a while back where if I remember correctly she said she and her GF did not have a good time - whereas most male reviewers more often than not rave about the club - additionally in my limited DDs visits I rarely see females in the club although it's more on the upscale than divey side.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    I must have missed the law that forbids you from visiting 2 clubs.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Yeah you could always pick one and if it sucks(or not) you can always go to the other for the relatively cheap(I'm assuming, in the grand scheme of things) cover.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion