tuscl

ITC extras Free vs P4P

jaredlucas
Arizona
Have been happily SC ing for the past 2 yrs since i got divorced and have had some hits and misses along the way.

Recently, while my ATF was out of town I visited her club and had a hell of a friday afternoon / evening full of extras. It was a bit pricey though . From 4 different dancers I enjoyed 2 full service, 2 bjs, in the champagne room over the course of about 7- 8 hours. One for the memory books for sure. MY ATF basically wont do extras in the club (secretive HJs only , no fees) so all the fun with her is OTC. I also usually only go to her club to see her, so don't know all that much about what most of the others dancers do or don't do.

The pleasant surprise is that 2 of the nicer looking gals had a full menu with corresponding fees. Chose my options and Both delivered as advertised ... would definitely repeat. 2 of the others gals I was just planning to do floor dances with but ended up in the back room due to their "friendliness" I ended getting 1 BJ and 1 FS for the just price of the dances. It just sort of happened after I unzipped during the grind. The girls took it from there and it was great. Since no fees were quoted i just paid for dances + $20 tip for each. They both seemed fine with that.

I know i was lucky, but i am fairly certain that free extras ITC is not typical , So my question is this - Is this something that happens to the Pros on this board often- ITC extras for just the price of the dance? If so Ill change my outlook / game and be able to save $$$ each time I go clubbing. Still learning...Please advise ,

Jared

13 comments

• Meursault
    8 years ago
    Free ITC is rare but does happen. Usually with a girl trying to cultivate a regular. It is usually restricted to a handjob though. Sometimes a girl will be so drunk and or high anything could happen. I wouldn't expect this every time you head out.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    I pay for extras. I don't get lap dances any more.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    Free itc is rare - as Meursalt mentioned.

There are some factors here that should be mentioned. First - it was an afternoon - and those times can be a bit more open. Some clubs have less staff during those times - and the dancers know more can be done. If you were spending the same money as you would during a night shift - and the club wasn't busy - that can help to increase the opportunity for extras.

The other possibility is these girls were giving you a taste in the hope of arranging OTC. These dancers may recognize you from previous trips. If they know your cf is OTC only - they may be offering more itc to get at your $$$.

Enjoy it while it lasts.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Odd that you didn't know that happened regularly in the club and it happened 4 times on the same visit.

Either you need to find a new ATF ASAP or the rules have all of a sudden been loosened at this club.

• mrrock
    8 years ago
    I only get free ITC from a couple girls I've been regular with. Otherwise you have to pay to play.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    It can often be supply and demand - often times there's not much $$$ on dayshift & the girls are def more thirsty (not to mention often times dayshift dancers are-more-experienced/been-around-a-while & thus often more open to mileage) - thus if the dances are expensive enough perhaps w/ multiple dances it can be worth their while to do extra.

IMO in upscale clubs w/ good $$$ flowing around it would be harder than at a dive.
  • jaredlucas
    8 years ago
    Shailyn

As mentioned I typically only go to her club to see her and don't know much about the other girls.

I've been there twice now when she wasn't working and had a lot of ITC fun. This was the first time I paid fees though.
    My ATF doesn't offer me extras in the club other than discrete under the shirt HJ but is amazing OTC. Quite amazing.

Hope to find others here in AZ that like ITC fun just for fun!
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    It can happen but it's not the norm.
  • jaredlucas
    8 years ago
    Hi Papi.

Yes I agree. Day shifters seem to be more open to ITC fun. In both freebie cases We did 8-10 dances each so it was still lucrative for the girls. Maybe that's the key consideration in this case.

Will try multiple champagne dances again to test this but will skip this week due to blown budget.

Next week I'll be back.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    I'd be willing to bet that the girls knew your fav was taking off and we're trying to get you to make a switch that's my guess knowing that these gals are all about money.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Jared I totally understand where you're coming from and an ATF is an ATF - she may not do things that others do but she's your ATF for a reason.

Just sucks you can get fucked inside the club from someone else but your ATF won't do that. Maybe you can bring it up to her. Say "hey a buddy of mine comes in here and fucks a dancer ITC all the time, why can't we do that?" That is, if you want to do that.
  • jaredlucas
    8 years ago
    She is quite accommodating outside the club.

Everything is on the menu including threesomes which she has arranged several times. That's why she is the AtF but after this past she may be in danger of slipping into #2 or 3 position.

Week see if the recent ITC fun turns into OTC. That could be a game changer.
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    I have turned down free itc extras quite a few times.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion