8 years ago
    Let's hear it for crazyjoe. LOL
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    Would this be called "Winning"?
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    ^^^ I hope so.

I remember seeing the opposite version. Remember Faces of Death? The guy didn't get out of the trains path in time, the cars crashed, the person crossing the street got hit. Yeah I wish I never would have rented that video when I was in college!
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    Faces of Death? I have a horror story about that documentary series, Shailynn.

At the end of Desert Storm I was on a merchant vessel brought out of mothballs to take used equipment back from Kuwait. I normally sailed as a deckhand but I'd broken my arm and took a Galley job while recovering for a few months (after being ashore for 3 months).

First night on the SS Courier in Norfolk I went to the crew's lounge and a contingent of the deck crew threw Faces of Death (part 1) in the VCR. Watched a bit, didn't think much of it. Next day the same group watched Faces of Death Part 2.... Faces of Death Part 3 the day after that. They started again with part 1 and watched it for almost a month into the voyage, watching the movie as they sharpened their knives. Once I noticed a pattern I started locking my stateroom door at night..... that was probably one of the creepiest jobs I'd ever been on!

(This is more like Darwin Awards Lite edition- Herd members who tried their damndest to cull themselves from the herd!)
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Crazy what some people do.

Video is a sobering reminder how one needs to be on the defensive when out on the streets.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    I liked the one where you could hear someone shout "get off your phone!"
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    I could watch this shit all day! As long as it's not me in these videos - I have no problem watching.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion