tuscl

youngest customer ever at the SC

I am 27 years old but every stripper and waitress guesses my age as 22-23. Maybe that is a good thing. I went to a new to me SC. It is a membership SC with a strict business attire dress code, not open to the public but it is TUSCL listed and getting membership is free. The coat check woman had a look of shock, and asked me my age. I said 27. She asked how I found the place, I said online. She asked why I am here, I said because it is a strip club. I asked her what is wrong, she then tells me she has never seen a customer under 30 here and customers are all 40 and over. I take my coat ticket and leave the coat check window and go onto the main floor.

Over the next 2 hours, she was right, everyone looked 30-35 and up. Married with kids but wanting an escape. I had alot of fun at the SC, since the strippers probably actually liked someone their age (or looked like it). At my regular SC it takes 15 strippers to find one that does what I want. At this membership only SC, first visit ever, 3 out of 4 did what I want. You need to pick your SC very carefully. I can't compete with 20 year old aspiring rappers who make it rain and show a mountain of weed on their phone to strippers to get free OTC, but I can compete with 45 year office workers. Maybe I will have to change where my "regular SC" is after this.

WRT the thread title, the younger customer ever in a SC is in a stripper's belly at the SC.

13 comments

• sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    The reality is that young's guys (and girls) shouldn't need to hang out in stripclubs. They should be able to find pussy without the drama & shit that buying it in stripclubs entails.

That being said I've seen 18 and 19 y.o. customers in non alcohol nude clubs.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Strip clubs can be a young guy's first exposure to women who live harder lives, who hustle you, and who fuck for money. Meaning strip clubs can be a guy's first exit from the middle-class.

It can also be pure paradise to be with women dressed to please, in high heels and makeup. It is the gateway to sex of the unapproved type. So it is quite understandable why a young guy might like it, even if he has all the free civilian pussy available to him which one could want. He could just be for some reason a non-conformist.

Though I would still say that strip clubs are never going to be the best offering for such tastes. That better solution remains for us to create ourselves.

SJG

ROLLING STONES I'M GOING DOWN
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lK36QmX4…
  • a21985
    8 years ago
    I married early and felt I missed out on sowing my wild oats in my prime, so to compensate, I started going to clubs every so often in my early 20s. I'm 30 now and it wasn't until the past few years I've reached the point where I think I'm in a bit of a sweet spot between youth, relatability, experience and having ample money to spend.

I imagine I still lose out to older guys because dancers know a lot of those guys can and often will spend their money (which has built up much longer than mine) carefree. Compounding to that, I'd have to imagine dancers think that a younger guy with money in the club will still be a little bit more conservative with it because he has more to lose. Good thing is, in my opinion I've got more loyalty from my ATF than the average older PL because my age makes it a bit easier for us to relate with each other and consider each other friends outside of normal business (though I have no doubt she still will book it when my money dries up). Essentially, your younger looks can hurt as much as they can help.

As for your last paragraph, that fetus isn't buying a dance or a drink, or paying for cover, so it ain't a customer just yet.
  • Meursault
    8 years ago
    I have been to many clubs in many areas of the country, I have seen many younger men in clubs, but have never seen strippers preferring younger men. They are not looking to hook up with you. However, it is also a myth that men are in strip clubs because it is the only way to see a naked woman. Maybe in 1950 naked women were hard to find, but that isn't the case anymore. It is not hard to hook up with a woman. And not hard to hookup with a woman of the quality of most strippers (which is average looking to slightly above average looking). Strip clubs offer a different experience than a regular bar and that is why they exist. I'm sure there is some percentage of strip club customers that are there because they are uncomfortable with women in a traditional setting, but that is not the entire customer base.
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    The teenage & 20-something strippers are looking to party and maybe hookup for the fuck of it. The 30+ strippers are there to make money. When I'm in a stripclub I'm not "competing" with anyone, though I know that there are plenty there that are. I'm there to find some serious g/g action and I rarely leave unhappy.

The day that I start mad dogging some 75 y.o. man because he's talking to "my girl" is the day my clubbing ends.
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    Strippers like younger dude's at the clubs for sure. They are at work they get bored and some want guys to talk to. But unless you have lots of drugs they aren't going to take you seriously because most strippers are super judgemental and the moment you walked in the door they already think something is wrong with you.

I've used it to my advantage by admitting that I use the strip clubs to see naked women before a date and not let women have the sex card over me.

Strippers hate civies girls more than they hate their customers so it turns into talks about games girls will play and how I should put them in check.
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    That said 22 is super young, most strippers I know date guys 5-10 years older than them
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Strip clubs are bizarro world, mostly the opposite of the real world.

There *are* some party-girl strippers that like to hang w/ the young guys partying in the club & getting their drink-on, but most strippers are there solely for the $$$ & to make as much as possible - thus IME often times the older the guy the more he is usually sought out b/c not only is it assumed they have more $$$ but more importantly more willing to spend it than the younger guys that often have other options where the older guys often do not.

IME the older guys are more often the competition.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I am in my mid 30s and I am "tied up" like you. If I wasn't in a relationship, I am still young enough where I wouldn't be going to strip clubs for what I get - at strip clubs. I would be blowing up Tinder and chasing babes in bars.

Most strippers say I look like I am in my late 20s and unlike you I am still often ignored. Most the clubs I go to, the average age is probably late 40s early 50s and a lot of strippers just assume those guys have more money to spend. They probably do, but I have money to spend as well. Most older guys want the experience, they have dinner, they rent a table. I go in, stand in the corner, quickly want to find what I am looking for and leave. Usually the only reason I want to hang at a club is because there's a sports game on tv.
  • K
    8 years ago
    My first sc visit was at the tender age if 16. The drinking age was 18 and I looked older than I was. It helped that I lived in an area that cared more abiut the age of the president on your money.
    Did I need to go? No. But I enjoyed the lack of pretense. There was no need to pretend you were there for anything else. I learned to appreciate experience. The women above 35 really liked when a young guy took an interest.
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    I was at my fav club once and some 16/17 y/o kids came in from prom and the club let them.
  • DandyDan
    8 years ago
    My local BYOB club has always been able to draw in teenagers. I have seen prom dates and state wrestling champions there. I never see solo teenagers there, though.
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    Can't compete with me. Weed is in my phone, blood and cupcakes. I can spot you a zanny for a price though? If you want to be cool that is.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion