Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Carolina reaper

crazyjoe
crazyjoe941525

Colorado

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Has anyone ever tried this? Hotest thing ever...

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Juice loves that stuff - he can fart fireballs after using it

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Haven't had the privilege yet, but I'd give it a shot. I survived a pretty incendiary ghost pepper sauce with no ill effects......

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Lol

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

No, and I have no plans to try it. I'd rather not need to bring a fire extinguisher with me - in case I need to fart - and not set the house ablaze.

Profile picture for aroundtown
aroundtown
•

Reaper is insane. Not recommended

Profile picture for rentz2
rentz2
•

Yes

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement