tuscl

Trump having the gaul to look at Beauty contest participants

NY Times recently posted the Trump was a misogynist for daring to actually look a Miss America contestants for their physical beauty. Imagine that a beauty pageant the looks a the physical beauty of the girl.

17 comments

• Teh_Donald
    8 years ago
    First of all it's "gall" not "gaul" you dimwit.

Seems to me women were put on this earth to be beautiful playthings for my amusement. They're here to give me blow jobs; they certainly don't belong in any position of power or decision-making capacity. Misogynist? Pfffftttttt.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    OMG the Donald is here now!!!! Got any good real estate advice?
  • Teh_Donald
    8 years ago
    ^^^Of course I have advice. Inherit a real estate empire from your rich daddy. Then flaunt it like an arrogant asshole
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Donald, release your birth certificate--with raised seal!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wc0JJi71…
  • warhawks
    8 years ago

I think you're fired.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    That mother fucker! HOW DARE HE DO THAT
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    "Dimwit" Look who's talking.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Fuck you Donald.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    That's not why he's a misogynist
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Donald, what's your favorite strip club?
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Donald, what's your favorite strip club?
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    As for the OP, why is Mr. Universe primarily judged on his physique building prowess, and Miss Universe is judged on how well she can avoid flubbing a rehearsed answer to a middle school debate question, and why WHY W-H-Y DID MISS ARKANSAS NOT WIN WITH HER YODELING PERFORMANCE?! Imagine the talent that girl would have giving head.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    I think Gaul is a synonym for "French". I'm far from being a Francophone but if I were French I'd be insulted that Trump was insinuated to be "Gaul" as the starter of this thread insinuated ;) Hell, I'm insulted that a loud mouthed low class bully like Trump considers himself a mouthpiece for America- there's nothing at all Presidential about the way Mr. Trump conducts himself. His make America Great Again slogan is insulting: What makes America great is the diversity of its people who for the most part were immigrants, including Trumps ancestors and both of his trophy wives. Lets build infrastructure, not walls!

• jackslash
    8 years ago

Julius Caesar: "Gallia est omnis divisa in partes tres."

All Gaul is divided into three parts.

• vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Fuck Trump. He does have good taste in Euro women, though. As far as the contest, shit, we all look at them. What's wrong with that?
  • bkkruined
    8 years ago
    Ever been to a brothel and had the line up done for you. I felt pretty damned embarrassed and awkward about it myself, and visiting on a subsequent occasion just hung out in the attached bar until I started hitting it off with the right lady.
    And I've been other places where they introduce the ladies one at a time, instead of having the line up, cause it's just kinda, creepy to have a bunch of hooker stand in line in front of you and wait to be picked to get fucked. I can only image when it's like for them. I don't want to think about how bad it is when some creepy fucker shows up with a notebook and starts taking fucking notes walk in circles around each lady.
    But, it wasn't a fucking brothel it was the miss universe pageant. But that didn't stop that creepy fucking goofy ass toupee wearing douche from doing just that.
  • Lone_Wolf
    8 years ago
    Not a big fan of Trump but think the article is total BS. Unwanted sexual advances is very subjective and can change with time. I bet most these honeys are flirtatious as hell with Trump
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion