tuscl

Attributes of a Grade A Hustler

larryfisherman
California
Tuesday, May 17, 2016 2:19 PM
I've heard of guys buying strippers cars, paying their rent, paying for their boob job, buying them houses etc. I would like to think the guys are at least getting sex out of it (some of them aren't). If they're getting sex, why not just pay for the sex? Why do they have to buy all these other things for strippers as if they're girlfriend boyfriend? It got me thinking what are the attributes of these strippers that are Grade A Hustlers aka can get whatever they want from customers? I know obviously how hot she is has a lot to do with it, but there's gotta be more. Any insight?

19 comments

• Imamutt
    8 years ago
    Voodoo Witchcraft Hypnosis Carrot/Stick Psychological conditioning Cerebral oxygen deprivation aka hardon
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    For some guys $$$ is no object and may be the least of their problems - so they may not see it as a big deal. it's inherent in many men to take care of women and provide for them and make them happy.
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    It not their hustling skills as much as picking the right mark. So I guess one attribute is knowing how to spot a mark
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Knowing how to spot a mark is a good one.
  • dw.buck
    8 years ago
    shit she better be doing some damn good sucking fucking and bringing her friends in for me to be buying cars paying rent or all that shyt. the only thing imma be giving her is a mouth full of nut and pocket change!
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    Finding the right mark and making him feel special. It's more about stroking the ego than the dick.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    @James- That must be what Nina does, because she doesn't do extras or OTC, but she's had customers offer her cars, tuition payments etc. More power to her.
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    If you gotta ask about their mindset, you probably will never fully understand it. But alot of it is delusional ideas of their attempting to buy (rent) a "relationship" with some chick that wouldn't give them the time of day otherwise.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    ^^^that makes sense
  • dw.buck
    8 years ago
    JamesSD is right - but if your like me and most of us on here we dont really need our ego stroked, lets be real most of us know we can pull a 6-8 looking girl just being ourselves without buying and impressing the girl with cash wining and dining. sometimes it may take longer than others but we all can do it. even if the girl want to stoke your ego for cash i like to remind them that i am not the needy one. i am not out hunting for cash or affection i am here to have fun. she can walk off and call me all types of names but i got what she needs (necessity) to survive (money) whereas she has something i potentially want (not a necessity) but if patient i can get without giving what i have! needs vrs wants baby!!!!!!!!!!!
  • IwillLapAdancer
    8 years ago
    I've been hustled by strippers for drinks and dances, but there is usually a lot of alcohol involved. As in my having consumed an unhealthy amount to impair my inhibitions to spending money. I have never meet any stripper with the kind of voodoo to make me want to pay her car note or rent. Then again, she would have to weave her magic wand and make my bank account grow exponentially for me to have enough to entertain such thoughts.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    8 years ago
    Some guys have more money than sense. Add a dash of desperation to that and you've got an ATM that sweats.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    "ATM that sweats" Clever, I like that.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    JamesSD got it right. Those posts are spot on. I think experienced dancers can spot many different "marks" during their shifts - and they can make quick decisions as to who to target (based on what they need to earn). Since we are experienced clubbers - we know to not make rookie mistakes. We don't jump "all in" for the first sexy dancer who gets us hard. There are other guys who want to be a big spender - and who will try to bank roll a stripper. They may find the ego boost from the spending and having a sexy stripper at their table. They may not get sex in return. I don't understand that - but it must be prevalent.
  • timothyjames55
    8 years ago
    To cashman's point, there are different kinds of clubbers. Some are looking for extras, but I think some get an equal "high" from the ego stroke; from feeling and being treated like a baller. To each their own, I suppose. No wrong way to club, it's all about what you want to get out of the experience.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    ^yeah except these "marks" are only adding to the sense of entitlement these strippers have.
  • Lone_Wolf
    8 years ago
    A lot of naive PL's out there. When I was in the service I would see dudes fall in love with and marry homely sluts just for giving them their first bj.
  • s88
    8 years ago
    Just say "sorry to hear that" or "man that sucks" or "what you gonna do about it?" "whats your plan on X?" when they tell you [probably untrue] tragic stuff as reasons they want $ from you.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    I mean, I've seen the "kid in a candy store " guy... walks in with $500 he plans to burn, says yes to every girl who approaches him. You know he's not getting off every time he goes to VIP if he goes with different girls back to back. I like to razz JS69 a bit about "overpaying " but I've witnessed guys spend more and get less than he does.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion