tuscl

When will they make one for stripper to men conversations?

deogol
Michigan
Tuesday, May 17, 2016 1:45 PM
[view link] Course, it's fairly easy: Stripper: Hi, how are you? Tran: I want your money. Stripper: You're cute. Tran: I want your money. Stripper: You are so nice to talk to. Tran: Bailing on your cheap ass. ...

8 comments

• Imamutt
    8 years ago
    If it wasn't so tragically accurate, that would be fucking hilarious!
  • Lone_Wolf
    8 years ago
    Stripper:. Thanks for the one dance. Trans: I hope you die a horrible slow death you cheap ass piece of fucking shit.
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    So many possibilities. If they make one that translates stripper shit, I'm sure we would all buy one. We wouldn't need the pink site anymore to let us know how pathetic loserish we all are. We could just hear it straight at the club.
  • Lone_Wolf
    8 years ago
    Wouldn't 95% just translate to some version of give me your money
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    The only thing you really need - with a stripper - is a lie detector. However, I'd estimate 95% of the stuff a stripper would say would be lies (intended to get you to give them money).
  • dallas702
    8 years ago
    One - the Babel Fish in Hitchhiker's Guide was way cooler, but did have some problems. Two - the only way this could function would be literal, word for word, translation - and that could lead to serious MIS-understandings. Every language has differences in sentence structure, idioms, and even similar sounding words with dramatic differences in meaning. The device would have to guess a lot about inferred meaning! I can imagine a stripper saying she only does extras ITC never OTC and the translator saying meet me at the Holiday Inn in 30 minutes.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Stripper: Buy me a drink? Tran: Are you super desperate or just a little?
  • Meursault
    8 years ago
    Stripper: That was 20 dances. Translation: That was 5 dances.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion