tuscl

Good news, bad news, and more good news ( including a DS III sex story)

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Good news: DS III is ok. I contacted her through Facebook. Legal consequences of recent developments tdb.

Bad news: No threesome tonight. Long story. But prospects look good in the not too distant future. It's worth waiting for.

More good news: I think it's really hot to be a part of a young strippers first sexual experiences of various types. For example, with DS I, I was the first person to give her multiple orgasms. Also the first ( and only so far according to her) to make her squirt. For DS II, I was her first and only paid sex ever, for certain. For DS III, I had the immense honor of providing her first daty orgasm.

Tonight another first. DS III let a man cum in her mouth for the first time tonight. At first she said no, she doesn't do that. I said ok but kept gently asking again until finally she starts to suck and says we'll see where it goes. The whole blow job, I'm running my system for being the first guy to cum in an 18 year old's mouth. I tell her how wonderful it feels, and how much I'm going to give her the same sensations. I make grand promises regarding her oral pleasure. I tell her how this is all she needs to do for a man that she wants to keep. I assure her that this is what every man wants, and those she gives it to will be completely devoted to her. I didn't tell her that the devotion only lasts until the orgasm. I beg her not to stop. I praise her body (I know Nina will say this is creepy pervert stuff but I swear she likes it), and I tell her how much I want to continue doing our thing together and paying her money.

Finally, when I can hold back no longer, I tell her that I'm about to cum, and it's up to her. If she really doesn't want me to, I tell her that I'll pull out and cum on her tits. But if she will let me be the first, I promise that I will be extra generous to her tonight. She stops, looks at me, smiles, and says "you can do anything you want John." Then I'm in her warm, sweet mouth, approaching paradise. It was a long, slow orgasm because of the weed, probably lasted 45 seconds, and I begged her after each spasm to please don't stop, please please please keep going. Since it was her first time, I wanted to let her know how important it is to keep sucking until the very end. She did great. Took it all, and sucked to the very very end. Good to the last drop.

She tried to swallow but ran to the bathroom sink when she couldn't. And that was fine. You can't expect a girl to swallow on her first CIM.

And since you want to know, I gave her a 40% tip. It still didn't amount to what I pay the DS. And I made it clear that it was a one time thing. I didn't set a new payment threshold. But thanks for worrying about me.

5 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    That's a great love-story - I'm sure Nina will have tears running down her cheeks when she reads it

:)
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    I'm guessing you paid her 500 and tipped her 200
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    mikey, if that were what I paid, it would be very generous indeed.
  • MrBater2010
    8 years ago
    I have been thinking about the 3-Some question most of the week.

You should do it, Take the beating like a man.. And when they come to take the BF away.. Remind him that repeat offenders get longer sentences. Then look over and give his GF and give her a wink.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I was thinking he paid her $50 and tipped her $20
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion