tuscl

And then this happened in the club last night

grand1511
Euphoria
It was an especially dead night at my home base club last night. It is openiing weekend for the fishing season here in Minnesota, so that probably played a big role. Dancers were pretty unispired and the vibe was just off. I'm thinking of cutting my loses and calling it a night when one of the most unusal things I've ever seen in a strip club happened. Many of us have seen disabled PLs come to a club in wheelchairs or walking crutches. But ladt night a party of about five people rolled on a guy nearly prone on a motorized cart device. It looked nearly like a hospital gurney. They cleared away two tables near thestage androlled him up to where his feet were nearly touching the stage. Nearly all of the dancers milling about the flor migrated right back to the dressing room, but the dancer on stage focused all of her efforts on this guy, and was well compensated with the flurry of $1s coming her way. Toawrd the end of her set, she got off the stage fully nude and startled the gurney to give the "patient" a closer look. But she stayed within the house rules of not touching him while she was nude. Dude had a smile that could light up the whole Twin Cities.

Gradually the night returned to normal and one-by-one dancers stopped by to chat with the guy when they weren't occupied with other customerss. The rest of his party was enjoying things in typical strip club fashion milling about and going back to the couhes for lappers. A couple times gurney dude was all by himself in his carved out nook.

It was actually a fun diversion and kicked a lot of life into a dreary night at the club. It also worked against the grain of what we often stereotype dancers as being.

9 comments

• s88
    8 years ago
    SCs are awesome because the only judgement is your wallet. Not your watch, not your car, not your hair, not your biceps, not your height, not your voice, not your tats.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Is Shadowcat out of the hospital?
  • sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    "SCs are awesome because the only judgement is your wallet. Not your watch, not your car, not your hair, not your biceps, not your height, not your voice, not your tats."

We all wish that were true, but it isn't. Strippers make instant judgement of each of us based on our physical look long before they approach us, if they approach at all. Why do you think the number one complaint from most PL's is that they are ignored in the club? It's perception on the part of the strippers based on, at least in part, what we look like.
  • grand1511
    8 years ago
    While I did not recognize "horizontal man," it was pretty clear he was a known regular of the club. The dancers seeking him out were the more veteran dancers. But he also didn't appear to fit the stereotype of a SC whale. (Man, making so many assumptions through all of this!)
  • Lone_Wolf
    8 years ago
    I saw something similar to this one time. Very cool. Long time ago I posted a question about disabled custies on SW. There wasn't a single reply.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    LOL jack
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Yeah - what's shadow doing in Minnesota :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    "... It also worked against the grain of what we often stereotype dancers as being ..."

Just b/c they're ROBs doesn't mean they aren't human

:)

Females in general are more nurturing and caring - and any woman, stripper or not, knows how much men like attractive women and nude women in particular and how good that would make any man feel, particularly a disabled one.

IME it's not rare for many strippers to be extra sweet and/or attentive to disabled and/or very old and perhaps frail custies - it's kinda in the nature of many females to be caring and nurturing.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    ^^^ yeah Juice is nurturing to the MILF dancers too. He doesn't hit them in the head when he's throwing the rolls of nickels and dimes on the stage.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion