tuscl

Attitude and Race

I have certain preferences but race is only one factor, and I usually look at the total package on an individual basis. I'm mixed but people usually eyeball me as white-ish, with something in the background. This is just an observation from my experience: White dancers tend to seem a bit cold and reserved, while black dancers seem to be more friendly and engaging, but Latinas are just plain aggressive. Could this hierarchy be based on supply and demand? Possibly, white girls are more sought after and Latinas are more desperate?

12 comments

• grand1511
    8 years ago
    ...and Asians may seem quite demure in their approach but turn up the heat on the couches.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    The monkeys stand for honesty
    Giraffes are insincere
    And the elephants are kindly, but they’re dumb
    Orangutans are skeptical
    Of changes in their cages
    And the zookeeper is very fond of rum

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xKLBne1…
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    I'm sure black girls are more desperate than any other strippers. Explain aggresive. White girls have the shittiest attitudes(NOT all of them) because they can take that liberty and still make money.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    More often than not I've seen posted on reviews or the discussion board as black dancers often being the most aggressive and more disproportionately taking "no" in a bad way with an attitude.

But of course generalities are generalities and not absolutes nor majorities - and there can be many variables such as region/geography; type of club; etc.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    IME Latinas can be like a beehive but they seem to take "no" more in stride and don't cop as much of an attitude (again, in "general").
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    Locally the young white girls are thenjoying most entitled. The black girls are the most friendly and quickest to approach, but the worst reactions to rejection tend to come from some black girls.

The Asian girls are rare here, and try to feel out if you want the stereotypical passive submissive asian or not.

The Latinas often aren't the biggest talkers due to language barriers. They also are more likely to sit with their girls first hours without approaching anyone .
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    ^^^^ I do like black girls. But I have noticed that it is easier to get seriously crossed wires with black girls.

SJG
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    I find that the girls with the best attitudes and sweetest personalities are usually the not drop dead gorgeous but more often are girls you might consider a good solid 7 or an 8 I also think race and ethnicity ere not really a good predictor of how a dancer reacts to you. Usually the girls I click best with have something going for them besides just looks. Just my take on it.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I often do find a mutual affinity with Asians. I only partially understand why this is so. Latinas are really something out of this world, its the way they look at you, the f2f intimacy.

With whites, it is bifurcated. Some I really get along with, and they are my natural allies. But with others there is animosity early on, as we will be adversarial social types.

I spoke of it being easy to get crossed wires with blacks. Those are simply misunderstandings over nothing. Over all I really like black girls and find them to be way above average in smarts.

SJG

One of Them
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOroVqxJ…
    really interesting lesser known 70's disco
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    Sure, there are many factors. I prefer black, so they may respond well to me for that reason. Latinas are quick to approach me and don't hesitate to grab my package and wet kiss me, not sure why they're drawn to me like that but I usually just tell them I'm waiting for my fav and they persist but they get the ideaso when I point her out.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I learned long ago that if you kiss a Latina, and they usually are all go, then they start to squeeze you cock.

But people say that actually blacks are the best.

Whites will always be the worst.

:)

SJG
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    It's all generalities regardless of race. I've seen bad attitudes from all three races that have been the focus of this thread. . I've also had extras from all three as well. So I believe it's more about the person and their personality and life experience then anything else that dictates why theyact the way they do.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion