tuscl

Saturday in Minneapolis?

Friday, May 13, 2016 6:14 PM
Two quick questions for the Minneapolis veterans. On a Saturday night, what downtown Minneapolis club has the hottest dancers? And what downtown club has decent mileage? I will hit up one and post the review.

5 comments

• motorhead
    8 years ago
    S-A-T-U-R-D-A-Y Night [view link]
  • grand1511
    8 years ago
    I live in St. Paul & club in Minneapolis. If you're looking to combine those two factors in one club, Downtown Cabaret is probably your best bet. Very hot women in a classy atmosphere and with a bit of observation, you can find the girl who will give a good grind. But not too much 2-way touching. If you're willing to compromise some on looks and go without booze, you'll get better grinds at Dreamgirls and Choice. I still have nit been to the new Spearmint Rhino so can't critique it at all. I was at Choice last night and met a new dancer named Allison who rocked my world pretty good. All that said, Minneapos will never come close to what I hear about Detroit.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    Most of the Minnesota clubs are full nude with booze and you can get close to the dancers. But if I recall right Minnesota is pretty strict on 2 way contact. In most places Saturday night and good mileage don't go well together
  • grand1511
    8 years ago
    Actually Minneapolis is completely booze & topless or nude & soft drinks.
  • MMM000
    8 years ago
    Unfortunately I didn't make it out that night.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion