tuscl

JS69 and Nina showdown in June!

larryfisherman
California
JohnSmith is coming to Detroit in June, and you know he's gonna check Nina out at her club to try to make her DS4.

What do you think is gonna happen?

JS is gonna throw a lot of money at her, but at the same time Nina seems very strong willed. I wish I could be there to see it.

Must see TV!

56 comments

• shailynn
    8 years ago
    The two do not meet. Nina's club is a non-extras club.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    What does Nina look like? Can't decide how much I'm willing to spend without more information.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I would have said, "Impossible". Nina does have her own ideas.

But then again, there is one area where they are in strong agreement!

SJG
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Shailynn, some of the best OTC shopping is at non extras clubs.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Nina likes the money but she is scared becaue she is a virgin at heart.
  • Lone_Wolf
    8 years ago
    Well, since it is public like this Nina will be low mileage standoffish and definitely no extras. If JS would fly in under the radar the results would probably be much different.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I kind of want to see a non extras girl making money at a non extras club in Detroit. That sounds a lot more like a unicorn than any DS.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Can Nina and I smoke weed from a vape in her club? I've got to get her in the right frame of mind before I run my system.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    It looks like Nina and JS are oil-and-water - best not to stir the pot
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    If Nina meets me she'll see that I'm clearly not on the verge of 60. But would that be a good thing? I kind of like having another cute young dancer obsessed with me.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    This is what Nina really thinks of John Smith...lol

http://orig01.deviantart.net/e114/f/2015…
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    "Well, since it is public like this Nina will be low mileage standoffish and definitely no extras. If JS would fly in under the radar the results would probably be much different."

Yes I would definitely love for guys to come to tuscl and report that I'm standoffish, great for business.

Anyway, you need to ask someone... Guys here have met me before I was even on tuscl and/or before I knew they were on this forum, I also had some people from Twosheds see me, and the general reports are that yes they find me hot and no I didn't give them extras and yes I make good money and yes I work hard and yes my dances are good.

I might not even be in town during the tuscl meet.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Seriously lone_wolf, everyone here and at twosheds who have met me will support my claim that I don't give extras. Get over it.

Mikeya02, nice!
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    I always smoke weed in my club.

I already posted this pic in a thread from months ago and it's all anyone is getting for now. I probably won't be posting any more pics of me, but if I don't make the meet up I will post new pics to make up for it.

http://s17.postimg.org/mr281qm7z/IMG_000…

My skin is too tan, hair is too dark, and age is a few years too high for JS69's taste.
  • Lone_Wolf
    8 years ago
    Nice. Very fine.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Lol thanks.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Whether the club is a extras club or not is irrevelant. JS69's system is to get the girl OTC.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Very nice pic but you're slightly over-dressed.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Haha Papi you already saw this pic. Your first response was "Nina is that you?" or something to that effect, but if I reference the thread some here may think it means I want to fuck you.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ yeah; I don't care either if others think you wanna fuck me - I only care if you think you wanna fuck me

:)
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Awwwww
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    ^^^Will you two get a room, you're making me sick (Papi and Nina) lol. JK.

JS69 I'm expecting a full report.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Get a room? C'mon now - I like Nina for her mind.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    No come on let's get a room. I'm taking the night off and have no friends. Let's party.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Cool - but I'm a square and don't smoke weed - we still down?
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Nope.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Sera Sera
  • Lone_Wolf
    8 years ago
    Dang! I love that pic. You are fine Nina. Hey, since it has been established that you have a very strong latent sexual attraction to dudes in their 50's, please know I too am in my fiftiies with all the fun that comes along with it. I don't have near the bank or smoothness JS has but fifty is fifty, righ
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Nina it would be fun to meet you if you're in town during the meet up. I believe you when you say you're not an extras girl. But the three DSes were not extras girls until they experienced my system first hand. So keep an open mind. There's a first time for everything, and I love a challenge.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    No dancer should underestimate the power of The System - underestimate at her peril.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    JS69 - I have guys that do all the stuff you do for your DSes and then some without me having to have sex with them. I've had guys over me much more than you could give me. Also, the thought of all the DSes you're fucking bareback is unsettling.

We can smoke together though.

• Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I think you're wearing her down JS
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Keep at it
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Lol I meant offer me not over* I've they'd been over me (haha) I would've got more than your DSes do. I'm talking brand new cars, houses, literally anything was offered to me and I turned it down and got my money the "clean" way. And these were serious offers. One of the men was well known the to club I was working at, was a multimillionaire, and had just "dated" another girl at the club and bought her a new car and a condo and paid her a lot of money. He wanted me to be his new "girlfriend," but I wouldn't put out so I got tens of thousands instead of hundreds. Of course it was tempting and I REALLY wanted to do it, but I just could not get with the idea. He was in his early/mid fifties I think. I was 21. He was opposite of JS69, he wouldn't seriously court a girl unless she was at least 21.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    @NinaBambina: "My skin is too tan, hair is too dark, and age is a few years too high for JS69's taste."

Fuck no it's not, fuck no it's not, and if the last is really true, he's a moron. Sorry John, but it's true.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Nina, your picture looks good, but can't you show your face?
    I bet you're very pretty.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Thanks everyone :) I'll show my face soon
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    "... My skin is too tan, hair is too dark, and age is a few years too high for JS69's taste ..."

I "think" that may be Nina's interpretation - not JS's words (AFAIK)
  • minnow
    8 years ago
    I'll break out the popcorn as I won't make the meet either. A MI trip later in the summer may be in the cards. Nina's pic motivates me to include Detroit on the agenda. Thanks for posting, Nina.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    VERY impressive Nina. WOW
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    Wow! Great pic Nina! You are definitely my type. And when you said this.....
    "Well, since it is public like this Nina will be low mileage standoffish and definitely no extras. If JS would fly in under the radar the results would probably be much different." That about sums up how this meeting will go in my opinion.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    "I might not even be in town"

Nina, whatever your plans were, please change them so that you're able to be in town then. Nothing in life will be more important than the TUSCL meet.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    I didn't say that.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    (To butterman)
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Wouldn't it be epic if Nina doesn't do extras yet would go buck-wild and do a gangbang at a TUSCL meet - talk about the TUSCL thread of all TUSCL threads (I'm talking 1000 posts or more)

• ButterMan
    8 years ago
    Nina you said to Butterman with no reply..I'm always interested in what you have to say:)
  • chattguy123
    8 years ago
    Nina.

Great choice in bathroom towels. Lol.
  • rogertex
    8 years ago
    Best romantic flings are discreet and private.
    So us spectators have already rained on a red-hot, love-laced, smokin fling.

I believe JS, when he says he's a lover of life and lover of art. The self-made guy works hard and plays hard. All with a level head and bit of humility.

Nina is oozing with love. Which likely is getting sweeter with age. Yet picks her lovers with utmost discretion. Money does not impress her as much as a man's inner strength.

Both love the wonderful world weed takes us to.

At this time we should forget this dangerous liaison and get back to LDK, Juice, SJG discussions.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    @Butterman- Nina saying "I didn't say that" was in response to the quote starting with "Well, since this is public"..... You said Nina said that, but in fact it was Lone_Wolf that said that.
  • Lone_Wolf
    8 years ago
    Quote from Nina - " JS69 - I have guys that do all the stuff you do for your DSes and then some without me having to have sex with them. I've had guys over me much more than you could give me. Also, the thought of all the DSes you're fucking bareback is unsettling. We can smoke together though."

Bam! Did you boys catch that. Nina is emphatically saying she will not fuck JS but there is a pinch of "maybe" buried in there.

Seriously, this is some master black belt dancer hustle. A good example of why Nina can make bank every night being a non-extras dancer. Mad respect Nina.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Lol lone_wolf you are hilarious. :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    So Nina - you don't work weekend eves? You normally work dayshift or nightshift?
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    I work night shift primarily, but took the night off to sit around at home and drink wine and smoke a little weed. I also had to type a couple briefs earlier so my mind didn't want to transition to work.

The woes of being able to work whenever one feels like it.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    I'm guessing that if JohnSmith69 showed up at Nina's club they would have to rename it BUZZoukis .
    I'm not inclined to go downtown with all the fun available at the Hamilton clubs in the burbs, but I might have to make an exception just to see the saga of John and Nina .

But of course, only if Nina was to dance to Afroman's "Because I Got High"
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    Oh yeah, almost forgot, the set should also include Sublime's "Smoke Two Joints" ;)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion