tuscl

The soap opera continues

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
I admit it.

I'm falling in love with my MILF.

Lone Wolf warned me that this might happen when I started dating. I told him that I wouldn't. I'm so very sorry.

I feel guilty for fucking strippers. I feel guilty for fucking the DS.

But I adore fucking strippers. The DS is my sexual unicorn.

Tonight the DS was seriously worried about loosing my business to the MILF. Up til now she has taken my money flow for granted cause who would have ever thought I could live without her. She's very intuitive.

SJG, what's your advice here. Not the gay one, the one that loves Donna.

Seriously somebody talk some sense into me here.

I love my strippers. But I love my MILF.

i feel conflicted. I thought I could love both. I still plan to love both.

But Weed feels guilt.

11 comments

• jackslash
    8 years ago
    When's the wedding? I hope you will invite us.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    You can love someone without being sexually monogamous.

That said, if you're not willing to give up fucking strippers for her, and she's not game to fuck strippers with you, you may have your answer right there.

But again, to clarify, until you agree to sexual exclusivity, you can fuck who you like. Just understand that so can she.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    1. If you marry this broad you need to have Juice as your best man.

2. Yes DS is hotter, DS is better looking, but I'm betting you just click better with the MILF and that helps fuel your attraction. I just left a club and had a session with a dancer the same age as me. She was cute, not even my taste and there were hotter girls in the club. But we just clicked and I had one of the best nights I've had in a long time. Her attitude was a 10 which makes her so much hotter in my book.

Think more like a woman, it's not always based on looks. That's why you see the occasional ugly guy with a hot woman. He may be ugly, but he's probably cool, or filthy rich! Lol
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    JS - you just need some time. Eventually you will start to see the flaws the milf has just like she will see yours. If you both look at those flaws and it's not a big deal, then you know it's love.

If you see those issues causing you problems, then it's time to move on. You are still too early in the relationship to know.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    Wish Founder would set up a PayPal account so that John-Boy would start paying us for these online therapy sessions.

• JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Damn weed was feeling guilty last night. Maybe it's a side effect similar to getting paranoid. But thanks for the advice.

James you'd make a good lawyer.

Jack, a combination wedding ceremony between me and the DS and a tuscl meetup. That would be a great way to end the DS saga, with nothing else left to accomplish but the divorce. But sadly I don't have nearly enough money to make that happen.
  • ididthisonce
    8 years ago
    JS - IT"S LUST! LOL
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Does MILF know about DS or any of your SC enjoyment?
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    The way a woman looks makes you wanna be with her - the way a woman is makes you wanna stay with her.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    At your, and the MILF's, age, you don't have to be married to be together & it may not be the best arrangement for folks of a certain age - if you enjoy being w/ her then give the strippers a rest for a while & see how it goes - the strippers will always be there when u wanna go back.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    And this JS69 is the one who was making fun of me something terrible, over some intense GFE with Purple Dress Donna.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion