Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Emmanuelle Chriqui: topless at last!

MrDeuce
MrDeuce6157270

Illinois

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

I've been awaiting this day since I saw her in "Snow Day" in 2000: my favorite Moroccan-Canadian Sephardic Jewish actress Emmanuelle Chriqui ("shreeky") is topless at last! You might know her as Sloan on "Entourage" or as Adam Sandler's love interest in "You Don't Mess with the Zohan". Enjoy!

Replies (17)Latest

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Nice! I like your taste in women

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Very pretty - but she might be enhanced - would like for her areolas to be bigger.

Profile picture for MrDeuce
MrDeuce
•

She's gorgeous, but I'm pretty sure she's had some work done.

Profile picture for Ugluck75
Ugluck75
•

Thank you for this public service. I remember how bone-able she was in Zohan.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

She's gorgeous - and very sexy! Very nice photo too - wow!

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

Damn fuzzy shadowy artsy photos. Give me hot naked bitches in hi-res!

Profile picture for GoVikings
GoVikings
•

The picture you linked us to didn't impress me that much--but once I goggle-d her, I saw what all the hype is about.

She's hot, probably the best one you've posted thus far

Profile picture for footballguy
footballguy
•

I've always found her sexy, thanks for sharing this great pic. Her tits are amazing!

Profile picture for Rabbit21
Rabbit21
•

Bless you. What a great photo!

Profile picture for WetWilly
WetWilly
•

Pretty lady. I'd never heard of her, but I also Googled her just now. Out of some 50 photos that showed up instantly on Google, she was braless in virtually every one.

Profile picture for metaldude
metaldude
•

As an Entourage fan very aware of her. Thanks for the photo, wish there were more.

Profile picture for TxVegas
TxVegas
•

She is very hot and has often appeared in bra or other sexy outfit. This is the first time I am aware of her topless. I do think she had her boobs enhanced, but she has always been hot.

Oh, and she never would have dated Eric in Entourage in real life.

Profile picture for mrrock
mrrock
•

Dark pic. I've heard of her.

Profile picture for jester214
jester214
•

Damn. She's 40? Is that recent?

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

I'm impressed with with those Photoshop skills

Profile picture for Estafador
Estafador
•

Gross, I can see her ribcage poking.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

I like her. If she ever tours, I hope she stops in Detwaaaaa.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement