tuscl

Emmanuelle Chriqui: topless at last!

MrDeuce
Illinois
Tuesday, May 10, 2016 7:46 PM
I've been awaiting this day since I saw her in "Snow Day" in 2000: my favorite Moroccan-Canadian Sephardic Jewish actress Emmanuelle Chriqui ("shreeky") is topless at last! You might know her as Sloan on "Entourage" or as Adam Sandler's love interest in "You Don't Mess with the Zohan". Enjoy! [view link]

17 comments

• crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Nice! I like your taste in women
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Very pretty - but she might be enhanced - would like for her areolas to be bigger.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    She's gorgeous, but I'm pretty sure she's had some work done.
  • Ugluck75
    8 years ago
    Thank you for this public service. I remember how bone-able she was in Zohan.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    She's gorgeous - and very sexy! Very nice photo too - wow!
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Damn fuzzy shadowy artsy photos. Give me hot naked bitches in hi-res!
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    The picture you linked us to didn't impress me that much--but once I goggle-d her, I saw what all the hype is about. She's hot, probably the best one you've posted thus far
  • footballguy
    8 years ago
    I've always found her sexy, thanks for sharing this great pic. Her tits are amazing!
  • Rabbit21
    8 years ago
    Bless you. What a great photo!
  • WetWilly
    8 years ago
    Pretty lady. I'd never heard of her, but I also Googled her just now. Out of some 50 photos that showed up instantly on Google, she was braless in virtually every one.
  • metaldude
    8 years ago
    As an Entourage fan very aware of her. Thanks for the photo, wish there were more.
  • TxVegas
    8 years ago
    She is very hot and has often appeared in bra or other sexy outfit. This is the first time I am aware of her topless. I do think she had her boobs enhanced, but she has always been hot. Oh, and she never would have dated Eric in Entourage in real life.
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    Dark pic. I've heard of her.
  • jester214
    8 years ago
    Damn. She's 40? Is that recent?
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    I'm impressed with with those Photoshop skills
  • Estafador
    8 years ago
    Gross, I can see her ribcage poking.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I like her. If she ever tours, I hope she stops in Detwaaaaa.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion