tuscl

Turnabout

gawker
Older than dirt
I took a dancer to lunch at an Olive Garden today before an assignation. She was talking about BF problems and how she knew he'd been seeing another girl. Last night she saw pictures on FB of him with his new friend and she was so upset she couldn't sleep.
After ordering, she grabbed her cell phone, dialed and I heard her say, "Hey, I've gotta talk to you..." As she turned to me and said she was going to the Lady's Room. She came back after the food was served and we started eating. I asked, "Do you mind me asking who that wasn't?" She told me it was her BF's best friend and then pronounced, " I'm gunna fuck him to get even with my BF."
Later in the day, I asked her how a beautiful young lady, such as herself, asks a guy she's known if she can fuck him? She said, oh, I didn't ask. I just need to get him alone and we'll fuck. He's hot.
Just another aspect of life I missed out on, I guess.

6 comments

• JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    When I see the culture of today's slutty youth, I am often sad that the young women of my youth were so boring and tame in comparison. But it's ok cause I'm making up for it now. This week I'm having sex sessions with a gorgeous 18 and 20 year old. All uncovered, like my perfect little slutty girlfriends. There may be two 18 year olds, still waiting to see if this is the week for our threesome. And I've got a 22 and 28 year old begging to fuck me. Plus next week I'll have a 50 year old with a body that looks 20 years younger who has just discovered her lust for my mouth and swallowing my cum. So it's all good. Better late than never.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    Bros before hos, dude. Although I have to admit I fucked a few of my friends' exes, but only after they broke up. I realize that still breaks Bro Code, but it's more of a misdemeanor than a felony.

No pussy is worth diving into that kind of drama. I hope he passes on it.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    One of my closest friends and I have shared many girls because we know they are all hoes. Now I couldn't do that with 2 of my other friends - even though they girls are hoes the other two guys would get to jealous.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Oh, and dancers love breadsticks - good choice Gawker.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Dancers and breadsticks sounds like a set-up to a Monica Lewinsky joke.
    Don't worry about missing out on today's slutty youth. Tindr and grinder are leading to an STD outbreak of epic proportions.
  • warhawks
    8 years ago

Dancers are different. You are sharing them with every other PL that has enough cash to get them to have sex with them in the club.

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion