Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

The Squire, Boston

stud.jack.wilshere

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

How has been the experience in the Champagne roon in the Squire? Is it worth the money?

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

A certain Boston celebrity with a deflated ego likes to hang out in the parking lot and give free HJ.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Never been. I just wanted to compliment you on a brilliant profile name.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

I've never had a bad experience in the Squire Champagne Room.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Can you order food in there? I like Chackin Fangers with my champagne.

Profile picture for sshrfrsky
sshrfrsky
•

JS69, Have you had ANY experience in the Squire Champagne Room of Revere, MA?

Been to the club but not in Champagne. Dont visit often but the times I had were not good. However, my experience is from a small sample size.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Technically speaking I have no idea what the Squire is. Nonetheless it is true that I've never bad a bad experience there.

Profile picture for stud.jack.wilshere
stud.jack.wilshere
•

Sweet.. what is the cover charge, cost for a dance and the Champagne room? I don't want to get duped the first time I go :)

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

"Technically speaking I have no idea what the Squire is. Nonetheless it is true that I've never bad a bad experience there."

Imagine that, besides being members here and thin dancers we also have that in common.

Profile picture for stud.jack.wilshere
stud.jack.wilshere
•

This place is a piece of dump....very few ugly dancers... dead place

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement