tuscl

Quick Note

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Those of you who said keep at it cause MILF sex gets better were right. She was so appreciative of my DS developed oral skills that I honestly believe I'm the first guy whose cum she's swallowed. I have never been so thoroughly thanked for a sex act in my life.

Carry on. No DS level stories here. But it's fun.

4 comments

• JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Holy shit I think she's a DC. It's like a DS but everything's loose and sagging in us both.

All I need is a few pounds of weed, twins, and a 30 year old car, and I'll be Heck.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Shit! Thats great news!
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    You are right about the gratefulness. There's this MILF that I used to mess around with, we still talk - she's really cool, but she's starting to fade in the looks department. I'll give her a pass since she broke her leg this winter and had put on some weight because of that.

Anyway we met up about a month ago as it's been years since we were able to spend a night together in a hotel. I did things to her that I normally do with other women, and apparently nobody has been doing them with her. She was grateful. My best advice is, just turn off the light and make sure it's pitch dark, you'll be fine.

• Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    Glad to hear your efforts paid off! Once you release the hidden tiger in some milfs - the sex can be excellent!

DC - that's excellent! I was thinking DMILF - but it's a bit long.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion