tuscl

To: Dusty

Thursday, January 15, 2004 1:01 PM
What club do you work at? Since you are such the knowledgable dancer. Since you have the ability to know when one is truthful or not. Perhaps you can enlighten us all as to how your story is different than 99.9% of all dancers. Convice us that you weren't molested. That you don't let customers finger you after they have just fingered only god knows who. Tell us how you managed to be the only dancer who doesn't do extras, against all odds. Tell us why you don't suck dick, and why not? After you are a prosttitute in disguise and you've come here to convince yourself that men are okay. Even after they maul you everynight for mere pennies on the dollar. Tell us what makes you so great. How your parents except their little angel selling her soul for dollars that will be spent on nose candy only to have you working with nothing to show for it. And all this despite you up-bringing. What went wrong? When did you decide that you were so worthless that you'd have to sell yourself for exceptance. And not only did you sell yourself, but you do it over and over again. Only to wake up everyday and wonder are you still worthy of respect. Something you think of often because when you look in the mirror you not only see your face. But you see your face with a dick in your mouth because that is how make a living. When you look in the mirror you see the real you that no one else does. You can't have a normal relationship because you don't want explain to a boyfriend that your pussy is so raw from lap dancing with a thin g-string, that the thought of sex, while not working and drunk, makes you queasy to the point of ulcer. Miss High and Mighty please share with us these things. Try to make up a lie like most dancers do so that we can pick you posts apart piece by slutty piece. Share with us.

11 comments

• Kingpin
    20 years ago
    Hehehe...AAAAAAHaaaahaaaa..BAAAAAhaaahaahaaaaahooohohohohohohohooo hoooHooohoho. I told you guys she was reading this all along. And this is to prove another point. You can take the dancer out of the trailer park but you can't take the trailer park out of the dancer. Your husband should have known the common phrase. "You can't turn a ho into a housewife". Go kiss him on the mouth and ask him if he can tell you the name of last guy you gave a dance to you dumb slut.
  • dusty
    20 years ago
    I was not going to reply to this.. but now you crossed the line you nasty mother fucker peice of shit that you are.. YOU EVER SAY A MOTHER FUCKING WORD ABOUT MY FAMILY AGAIN.. i WILL FUCK BEAT YOU UGLY PATHETIC MOTHER FUCKING ASS..DO YOU HEAR WHAT I AM FUCKING SAYING!!!! I AM SORRY THAT THE PEICE OF SHIT THAT YOU ARE HAS TO TRY TO CUT PEOPLE DOWN .. I AM SORRY THAT YOUR LIFE IS SOOOO FUCKING BORING THAT YOU HAVE NOTHING BETTR TO DO THAN SIT HERE WATCHING ALL YOUR THREADS ALL DAY LONG IN HOPES SOME ONE WILL BUY INTO IT AND KEEP YOUR FUCKING ASS GOING. NOT TO MENTION TH ONLY THING I HAV EVER SAID ABOUT YOU WAS TO THE JJ POST SAYING BASICALLY HE NEEDED TO STOP POSTING ABOUT YOUR "SO CALLED CLUB" I WAS FUCKING GETTING TIRED OF READING ALL THE CALLING OUTS HE WAS DOING TO YOU.. SO IF YOU WERE A FUCKING BIG BALLER TAT YOU THINK YOU ARE ... THEN YOU WOULDN'T EVEN CARE TO COME HERE WITH YOUR BULL SHIT... GROW UP LITTLE BOY. AND GET YOUR FUCKING FAGGOT ASS DICK OUT OF YOUR SO CALLED BOUNCERS AT YOUSO CALLED CLUB ASS... YOU FRUCKING QUEER MOTHER FUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Kingpin
    20 years ago
    She has kids and a husband? Those poor bastards. I hope mommy doesn't kiss them on the lips when she gets home. Her husband is probably banging the babysitter anyways so he won't care notice she has dick breath when she gets home.
  • WiseGuy
    20 years ago
    ...kingpenny can break out of that mental stupor for minute and "translate" it coherently for us?
  • Kingpin
    20 years ago
    All of you are so pathetic that it tickles my nuts. I knew all the suckers and ass kissing babies would step and defend a sluts honor. Haahaaahaaa. Get a life you dumbass. You try and protect an unknown sould who would eat your heart out and leave it to the vulchers without hesitation. Keep your mouth on your mothers right nipple. It's safe there.
  • WiseGuy
    20 years ago
    Kingpenny, it is pretty pathetic how you try to provoke, insult and bait Dusty. Inventing stories about her then drawing false conclusions to support your insults. It is sad to see you basically talking to yourself to convince yourself your thoughts have merit. Try a new angle, no one including Dusty is buying it.
  • WhtUHvBnWtng4
    20 years ago
    Dude, how many people in life tell you how much of a fucking jerkoff you are? I bet everytime you look in the mirror you know how pathetic your life is and how you can't wait to get to this board and tear someone down. You have no life, and you are the loser Jack off in te back of th strip club yanking away while dancers walk by you one by one. Youget your kicks off of hurting people to mak yourself bigger. YOU are a a peice of shit if I ever knew one. I have read alot of Dusty's posts she has neve claimed to be an expert, then fucking girl is married, and has children. What kind of sicko would pick on some one who has done nothing to you. I will defend her. I am not ashamed of it either. Go to your Made up club, and yank off some more.
  • Kingpin
    20 years ago
    What is this psy101? Wrong! Still waiting for Dusty's comment. Dusty has read this thread and it made her cry because it hit home like the world series. Now she will either try and pull herself together and obtain help from a friend to write something clever or she'll back down and stay down in the gutter where she has always been comfortable.
  • verfolgung
    20 years ago
    KINGPIN: I don't know Dusty, and I am certainly not trying to protect her. My guess is she would neither ask for, nor need my help. If she decides to respond to this, more power to her. My opinion is it will be a futile exercise. How exactly is she supposed to "convince" you that you are wrong? It seems the only answer you will accept is an admission that you are right, and any truthful denial would fall on deaf ears. Worse yet, it will get twisted and minipulated further. I find it laughible that you expect responses while continuing to dodge questions yourself. You are a small minded person perferring to rely on generalities, with only the ability to spew insults rather than construct a decent argument.
  • Kingpin
    20 years ago
    verfolgung, you are entitled to your own opinion. My opinion is that while Dusty attempts to cloak and dagger her desguise as a prostitute I am simply calling her out as she did me. You can't protect her. Unless you work at the same club she does and prevent regulars like Yoda from wearing sweats with no underwear so that sex can be descrete. I'd still like to hear Dusty's response. In fact, I'm quite sure that quite a few "men" would like to hear it. verfolgung you are a momma's boy. She is not your mother. I'm sure you see the similarites though.
  • verfolgung
    20 years ago
    KINGPIN: You are such a hypocrite! You start your comment off by asking Dusty to name the club she dances at, while you have refused to even provide some basic information on the club you own. (Maybe you do, maybe you don't. If it is in Detroit, it is too far away for me to care about anyway.) As far as the rest of what you have to say, I will grant you that some of it may be true in GENERAL; however, it is not a factual representation of EVERY dancer or EVERY club goer in EVERY club. Do you feel that general sterotypes of club owners accurately describe you? Bottom line is you live in a world where only those who share your point of view are right, and everyone else is wrong. There is no sense in having a debate or discussion with you becuase instead of making valid arguments you always revert to the least common demoninator and spew personal insults. Dusty, don't feel the need to reply to this shit. It clearly does not deserve to be honored with a response. My gues is anything you post will just get manipulated and twisted by this sad individual who would rather judge people based on generalities instead of taking the time to get to know the individual.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion