tuscl

Demanding she washes her pussy !!!

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Monday, May 2, 2016 10:12 PM
Maybe I'm weird but OTC or ITC I always demand that they go wash their pussy Hell I wash my dick off in between fuckin different bitches I just feel like it's the correct thing to do How u ppl feel ?

11 comments

• s88
    8 years ago
    I'd try to turn it into a messing around in the shower situation with lots of soap and bubbles. I wouldn't try fucking tho due to risk of breaking the tile wall, or bruises from hitting the wall or tub sides. Leaving a girl alone in the motel bathroom with a closed door always makes me a bit paranoid. If you can fuck, you can watch her take a shit or piss. We are all mammals.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I actually enjoy a girl piss on me during sex....I'm not into the shit...leave that for crazy Joe
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Fuck you jackie. I rode my dirt bike through your house. Fucker
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    ^^^ WATCH THE VIDEO. I got some badass moves
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I did lol
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    A clean pussy would be nice. Or like Lil Wayne says, "I like a shaved pussy, no razorbumps".
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    Since you are paying to use it - there's an expectation it's going to be clean. So - yeah - make sure she washes it out before you stick it in.
  • localuser
    8 years ago
    While it shouldn't be actually dirty, a pussy that tastes and smells like a pussy is a turn on for me.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Juice - "Hell I wash my dick off in between fuckin different bitches" Juice, you're just making stuff up again aren't you? Pouring Four Loko over your dick enticing a backpage hooker to suck it does not count as washing your dick!!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion