tuscl

fake tits vs fake ass

larryfisherman
California
Monday, May 2, 2016 12:55 PM
Which do you hate worse? Which one generally looks worse?

25 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I can't stand fake-tits even if they look good - pretty-much a deal-breaker for me personally unless I can't resist the rest of her bod - i.e. at best I'll tolerate fake breasts if i really like the rest of her bod. w.r.t. fake asses - I prefer my womens naturale but fake asses don't turn me off too much and in the case of asses actually do prefer a big fake one to a small flat-one (with big natural ones being the booty holy grail).
  • CaraLynn87
    8 years ago
    i would say i am just the opposite of papi_chulo above.
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    I don't like fake anything. But as far as which looks worse I think assplants.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    I hate fake ass
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Do fake asses make fake farts?
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    I hate fake tits worse. I'm an ass guy. If a girl has a flat ass I would encourage her to get a fake ass. That being said some fake asses I've seen out there are just flat out nasty.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    You took the words right out of my mouth. I hate flat asses but I have seen some awful fake booties. Fake tits otoh have a much higher success rate imo.
  • Daybreaker
    8 years ago
    Fake ass. You can build a decent ass if you're not lazy...and most of the fake asses I've seen look ridiculous.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Daybreaker- good point. From what I hear, squats and lunges etc can help with building a decent ass. By the way is that your ass in your avatar? That ass looks remarkable!
  • Daybreaker
    8 years ago
    Yessir, larryfisherman. Thanks! It's part genetics but I've also put work into it ;)
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Fake ass looks way worse. They almost universally look like grotesque caricatures of what an ass should look like, after the implants. At least, the huge bodonkadonk implants many strippers get. I assume that if a girl with no ass, got a small implant done by a super skilled surgeon, it would look no worse by comparison to a girl with fried egg tits who got a modest implant by a skilled surgeon -- that is, in-proportion implants done with skill, we might not even realize they're implants.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    I definitely see more boob jobs I like that fake asses. Fake asses usually look bad to me, whereas there are plenty boob jobs I like.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Good points. I have seen some decent boob job, but a decent ass job is pretty rare. I might have to change my answer to fake ass being worse.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I doubt a girl can make her ass discernibly bigger thru lunges/exercise anymore than she can make her breasts bigger thru bench-presses - sure she can firm it up or shape it thru exercise to a certain extent; but not make it discernibly bigger IMO and IMO the reason girls enhance their asses are to make them bigger.
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    Fake ass on both counts
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    Fake ass looks terrible. fake tits is not really out of the norm.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    I think Daybreaker makes a good point about working out to reshape an ass. I don't think the same is true for increasing chest size. I've not yet discovered a dancer with a fake ass. Maybe that's due to good ass jobs. I've seen quite a few sets of fake tits (good and not so good).
  • localuser
    8 years ago
    Small > fake every time
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Papi_Chulo - women can DEFINITELY make their asses bigger with squats. Do a bunch of squats then eat or drink some carbs and there go. Your glutes WILL get bigger and rounder and it will be noticeable. Boobs are made of fat so it's impossible to exercise your way to noticeably bigger boobs. Even exercise will only make the muscles on your chest wall (behind your boobs) bigger, so if anything the boobs may stick out more. You can't have such a difference that squats make with helping women get bigger asses. Before and after squats (random ppl's pics) [view link] [view link] [view link]
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Frumpy girls need a boob job if they want to dance; I can't see any reason a girl would want a fake ass.
  • minnow
    8 years ago
    Agree with Nina. Although I prefer natural (T & A), I've actually seen some good boob jobs. I have yet to see a good, appealing butt job. I've mentally gone back over some dancers I've known "before" and "after" the applicable enhancements. Not one boob job case made dancer less appealing, and in some cases made her just a bit more appealing.( I have seen some grotesque boob jobs, where I've mentally said "TBNT" to any dances with that dancer). In the butt job cases, not a single one made dancer more appealing to me. If anything, ranged from making her just a bit less appealing to a TBNT reaction in one case. Question for Nina: How long would it take for doing squats to yield a desirable result ? One month ? Or more like 3-6 months or greater ?
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    ^^^Does Nina have some booty? I got the impression she was smaller. I could be wrong.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    8 years ago
    I prefer natural for both, but I have a higher tolerance for fake booties rather than fake boobies.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    NinaBambina - thanks for confirming the effects of squats on bootys. Those are impressive before and after photos.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I would think those that are not into big-asses even if they are natural will be even more turned-off by a big fake one. And those that are into big-asses will not be as turned-off.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion