Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Papi's Avitar

JohnSmith69

layin low but staying high

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

I adore the tits on Papi's avatar. I assume she's new. I'd spend some serious cash to fuck those. But I bet if I got dances from her she'd just want to rub her giant ass on me. Oh well.

Replies (3)

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Or you could meet her parents.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Yeah - ebonies built like that will def give you a good work-over - been there done that but I'm not complaining, even though after some of my black-SC visits I often feel like I need 48 continuous hours of rest.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

I agree. I mentioned that in another discussion - that's a hot thick girl. I'd be happy to let her work me over! I like a rough ride from a dark skinned hottie!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement