tuscl

Pretty Damn Funny

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life

Love or hate him. Got to admit Obama was pretty funny at the White House Correspondent's dinner

17 comments

• georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    He generally is. One of the funnier.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Yep
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    He gets the last laugh after the American public elect another loser. LMAO
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    He was definitely funny, much funnier than the comedian Larry Wilmore.
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    He's funny alright, the majority of his presidency has been a joke, a bad joke on America!
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I don't agree w/ a lot of his views but he does come across as a classy-guy w/ a good-amount of charisma - I think it was his charisma that allowed him to annihilate Hillary in 2008 being that he was a relative unknown and inexperienced at the time.
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    Yeah he was pretty good, but look at all the easy material that the Republicans gave him. Like shooting fish in a barrel.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    +1 Lopaw
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    I agree - very funny last night.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    I was laughing at loud at the joke he made about Bernie Sander's and he called him "Comrade"

And the driver's license skit he did when they asked for his birth certificate

He's def not afraid to poke fun at himself
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    Larry Wilmore had a few funny lines, but mostly fell flat.

And what was that calling the President "my nigga" ?

Pretty classless
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    He does know how to speak. But I hope you do realize he didn't come up with any of those jokes himself.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    Yeah. I realize he has writers.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    Wilmore's funniest joke was talking about C-Span's ratings. Their closest competition is the HDMI input.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    W was also funny at times; I rem,ember him joking about trying to find WMD's in Iraq at the time when even he had to admit the whole thing was a scam. But Obama has a natural comedic timing that most other people, let alone presidents, don't have.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Agreed. His delvery was good. I still want to bitch slap that arrogant smirk though.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    The Obama out move reminded me of what a total fucking loser this kenyan bastard has been since day one.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion