tuscl

Orlando show clubs do suck

flagooner
Everything written by this member is a fact.
I'm sitting in one right now waiting to pick up my son from a concert and I'm reading the TUSCL posts. Not good.

10 comments

• Ch3ll
    8 years ago
    Cocoa Beach (better) is a little away if you somehow manage to have time
  • WetWilly
    8 years ago
    I lived in Florida for 10 years, and considered Orlando clubs the worst I've ever visited.

Air dances, every singleone....

• flagooner
    8 years ago
    Yes.I usually go to the Inner Room. Tonight has reinforced my opinion that travelling is worth it.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Shit
  • warhawks
    8 years ago

I thought Orlando was the happiest place on earth?

Well, shit...
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    i heard the StripperWeb girls love them
  • Lone_Wolf
    8 years ago
    How much are the air dances on the main floor there?
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    When I was there, I knew beforehand not to waste my money on dances. I had read the reviews here beforehand and from what I had seen in discussions, it would have been a waste of money to get dances. I just wanted to see the club and some of the babes. I always go to The Inner Room in Cocoa Beach for extras.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    Considering how much it costs to get to the clubs - if you take rt 528 - I expected the clubs to offer an equal fleecing of their patrons. Sadly - it was lots of air - expensive - but the girls were pretty (not that it matters).
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    there are some great looking girls in Orlando, no doubt, but for custies it makes no sense Still, that 2 hour round trip to Cape Canaveral is rough.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion