tuscl

Another unicorn???

ATACdawg
Thank God Trump is FIRED!!! Lock him up!
This seems to have been my month to discover unicorns in my favorite club.

This particular dancer has absolutely the best stage presence I have ever seen. She never just walks to the end of the stage and just drops her clothing like most of the other girls do. Rather, she removes clothing very sensuously, with a very seductive look whether it's a smile or a come hither look. Just like Unicorn1, Unicorn2 (sorry, JS. I couldnt resist) has small, shapely breasts, is shorter an a bit thinner but very well put together. So far, not a unicorn. What makes her one?

Her breasts are natural, soft and yet support themselves.

She has no tattoos - in fact, she hates them. No piercings other than singles in the earlobes.

She is actually finishing her junior college classes at the end of May and will be entering nursing school in September. She is very articulate and can speak intelligently on a lot of different topics. She is actually a friend of U1.

She doesn't smoke!

She has a well-defined exit plan.

One big difference with U1 is that U2 loves 2-way contact. I think that U1 would but she's not a rule stretcher. She does, however, give a very good grind. I had intended to buy two or three lapdances and get some more from U1. However, after one dance I was blown away. She was just so utterly sensuous. I wondered aloud what the VIP experience would be. She told me that management would leave us alone and that I could touch anywhere but under her g-string. I said, "Let's go!". Suffice it to say she delivered! My hands seemed to have the light touch that turns her on. I can't be sure, but between her grind and my running my hands over that gorgeous body I think she may have orgasmed twice. If she didn't, she definitely faked it well!

She wssnt kidding when she told me she had s very sexual nature! In short, she's a definite candidate to replace my ATF when the time comes.

Oh, BTW, JS69, her hair is a dark, beautiful shade of red....

9 comments

• jackslash
    8 years ago
    But does she suck and fuck bareback?
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    This one sounds incredible! Enjoy her while she lasts - before she uses her exit strategy.

You painted an amazing picture - and she should be making bank nightly!
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    @jack: Girls have been fired for giving handjobs in this club, let alone anything more.

She did mention a BF. However, my guess is that she doesn't have much in the way of sexual limits. Just kind of makes you tingle, doesn't it?

@Cash: Sounds like she'll be here for at least two more years. She does make bank at this club, and makes what she needs in only two shifts a week. After May, she's going to take a lot more shifts to get ahead before the fall semester.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Would you like my help in making her into your DS? Just PM me her name, club, and the nights she works. I'll take care of the rest.
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    Find your own DSs, JS! You don't need my help, lol. I know that you'd appreciate this one!
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    Did I forget to mention her beautiful, very suckable nipples? :-D
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Oh mentioned boyfriend - what a mood killer.

She sounds hot - if you need help getting OTC I recommend messaging Ricky Dugan and he can hook you up with a good tailor.
  • Bavarian
    8 years ago
    It's refreshing to find a stripper who doesn't lie about having a boyfriend or not. Who cares anyways.

Does she allow kissing?
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    Oh, yeah......

Two way
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion