Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Something to start your day and if anyone has a question... No I wouldn't care

MrBater2010

Georgia

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Make sure you turn up the sound... There is a surprise around 1:25

Replies (5)

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Nice! She is hot. And that was sweet. The surprise was subtle - and she handled it smoothly! Thanks!

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

All I can say is, "Whew!". That is one beautiful woman, enhanced or not.

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

Well color me flabbergasted .... it doesn't go sideways after all

Profile picture for mrrock
mrrock
•

Nice two cocks up!

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

A real nice body. Regarding the surprise, I think she wants to dance for Vince. LOL

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement