tuscl

Anyone ever let a female shave their balls?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Thursday, April 21, 2016 8:51 AM
I did once but unfortunately it was just before the doc came in and snipped me. I did have a stripper offer to do it once and even though it is a tough area to shave ones self, I'm not letting any stripper anywhere near my balls with a razor.

13 comments

• just_the_nuts
    8 years ago
    Funny topic lol Truth is, YES I have. Also yes it was a stripper and an old girlfriend. Both times it was over them getting tired of sucking dick and eating pubic hair....so both offered and on both occasions I accepted. Believe it or not they both did it with soft hands and did a great job. Added bonus for being such a good boy I got from both a bonus blow job. Side note it was not a st8 razor as I believe shadow is implying.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    No, I haven't had that opportunity. I'm glad it worked out for you, just_the_nuts.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    I do my own manscaping, but I've shaved so many pussies you'd think I was a cat groomer.
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    No I shave myself.
  • ididthisonce
    8 years ago
    A nurse
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    Why would you want a stripper to shave her balls? A tranny? Check the nearest antecedent in your title, lol. :-)
  • MrBater2010
    8 years ago
    hummm A ball stripper. Answer is NO. Hell, I don't know when the last time anyone has seen my balls in person.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    I've had a couple strippers shave my pubic hair. One wanted to shave my balls, too, but I was not comfortable with that.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    Yes. I had a gf who wouldn't shave her pussy unless I shaved. I called her bluff. It took a while but the end result looked nice. But holy shit, the irritation after it started growing back. The story has a happy ending; she decided to keep shaving, but that she liked me better with trimmed pubes.
  • gawker
    8 years ago
    A any years ago my ATF called me screaming that she had bedbugs in her apartment. When I arrived she was in the parking lot and I went in the house and there were hundreds of them under the mattress. I dragged the mattress & box spring to the dumpster and then we took about 300 pounds of clothing to the cleaners and then cleaned every square inch of the house. I then had an exterminator come in while she and I got a hotel room. We showered together and then shaved each other's privates with a safety razor. It actually was a very erotic experience and we've done each other several times since. A dirty job, but someone had to do it.
  • seaboardrr
    8 years ago
    Same as SC. Had a nurse do it before I got neutered. Thank god for the valium they gave me to take. Who in their right mind employs a big titty nurse and then lets her wear a tight white cotton tank top to the office to shave a mans balls?
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    No shaving but I've had a couple suck them.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    gawker for the win. Again. Aside from my wife, only the nurse at my vasectomy. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion