tuscl

Drunken ITC

jaredlucas
Arizona
PL repeats mistake story.

Been going to clubs for more than 15+ years and can't remember how many absolutely stunning babes I've seen all around the world. Unfortunately i didn't realize how much mileage was available ITC until about 2 years ago when i got divorced. Prior to then id just go to clubs and get a few lap dances before id go back to my hotel and jerk off.

While I was married I only got busy ITC once ( about five years ago) and it was with a first time dancer on her inaugural VIP shift. Pretty much a fluke as we were both tequila buzzed. After grinding reverse cowgirl style in VIP for a few songs she pulled out Junior, sat on him and continued her grind. I don't think I lasted two minutes before i came. Unfortunately it was unprotected sex which caused a lot of anxiety. I got tested multiple times over several months before I was convinced that i dodged a bullet. Thankful and Vowed to never be so stupid again.

Unfortunately it happened again a few days ago and I am kicking myself. Have been seeing this tall blonde newbie " student dancer" begin to blossom at Curves - Tucson for a few months . Initially, her stage dances were very rough around the edges but she was Tall, fit and had a clumsy innocence about her that was fun to watch. Sort of like Bambi learning to walk. Over time she began to develop her skills and gain confidence as a real dancer. Many times in her early days she would just come sit and have a couple of drinks when she was feeling down - especially when wasn't doing as well as the other dancers. I never got floor or VIP dances from her, but would toss her a $20 or two after her drinks and would encourage her to " get back out there" and stack it up. Cant explain why we never had a dance but i was content to just be a cheerleader . Probably had something to do with her being blonde as i prefer brunettes.

A couple of days ago I drop into the club and she joins me for drinks. I detected that she may have already had a few as her speech seemed slightly slurred. It had been about a month since I had last seen her and we were in the middle of catching up when she gets called on stage. Watching her, I am impressed at how much her dancing has improved. I stick a $20 in her G string so she gives me a big smile and smashes her big naturals in my face. After stage she rejoins me for a couple more drinks and we decide to break our dance cherry.

We hit the semi private dance area and things got heated pretty quick. In heels she is well over 6 Ft tall so her ass and snatch were just above eye level. She was wearing a thin bikini g string and her camel toe was clearly visible from inches away. I leaned forward pulled her g string aside and planted a kiss on her pussy. She did not object so I began DATY and soon she was all in. Moaning, grinding and very wet! Junior was pleased and ready for action, but we Couldn't go any further as we were in the semi private area so paid the $150 fee and we moved to players lounge. Within seconds we pick up where we left off and she is grinding her pussy in my face. I start fingering her with a fast and furious rhythm while DATY which got her cumming hard. She drops down and straddles me on the couch / chair. We are both kind of surprised at what just happened as we had never had a dance together .

She stays straddling me and we began to chit chat a bit but Junior is still looking for relief so i just slip it in before I stop to think I have no covers. She starts a slow grind which is nice. I let the little head take over and we go at it in multiple positions . Eventually I have her stand up and lean over with her hands on the couch while I finish doggy style. It was a very hot and unexpected fun nite. Ironically, even though we both came hard she was a little freaked out as she says it was her first time having full sex in the club. Not sure if this true, but I am inclined to believe her. I still cant believe that I didn't also get a blow job though. ha ha

I'm getting tested today and I am so pissed that I let it happen again. Fuck!!!

Lesson learned - never go to the club without covers especially if you are drinking.and have $$ to spend in the company of naked women .

10 comments

• shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I've been there and just think of the movie " Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb".
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Love Wins!!!
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    It's safer to use a condom, but the probability is low that you caught anything.
  • DaOnion
    8 years ago
    Great story. Sounds hot and like it was a lot of fun. I can't believe VIP is only $150 there. Awesome.
  • jaredlucas
    8 years ago
    DaOnion

Vip is $150 to the house. Dances are extra.

• vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Fuck em and leave em. I agree, the odds favor you not catching anything, but verify.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Damn vince - Gwen is still looking for you. :)
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    It happens to some of us when the other head takes over. Based on your description of the girl - I doubt she does FS in the club much. However, you never know - so get tested.
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    Yeah probably happened to several of us. It's happened to me too! Like you said you go in looking for no more than a HJ and come away with FS!
  • DaOnion
    8 years ago
    jared, gotcha. Thanks for clarifying. Sounds like it was still well worth it though.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion