tuscl

Rate the girl, rate the dog

Wednesday, April 20, 2016 1:51 PM
Yup, it's the CUT-CO knife girl again with the beast [view link]

16 comments

• Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    I'd give the dog a 10! The girl is cute too - great smile - nice toned arms - I'd give her an 8 - since I can't see the lower half of her.
  • londonguy
    8 years ago
    I wouldn't argue with either, they both scare the shit out of me.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Yes, for a small girl, she has booty too [view link]
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    I think you've posted pics of her with natural hair. Those are ace! Most dogs, regardless of breed, are brilliant creatures. But a dachshund would suit her better!
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    Pass on both.
  • just_the_nuts
    8 years ago
    I don't eat bacon I'm a Muslim GeeeeeeeeHaaaaaaa !!!
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    I'll pass on the dog(looks mean. Lol) but I'll give it to her doggystyle!
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    Dog 9/10. Girl... she's got a better body than face. Probably 7-8 overall. Attractive enough, not awe inspiring.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    The dog is a 10. The woman is a 8/8.5. I really enjoyed your earlier photographs of her and her canine companion. :)
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    Are they both bitches?
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Which one is the dog?
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    She looked hot in the pics posted earlier, not so much now, lost my interest.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    a jackslash classic - LOL
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    She looks hot in the second photo. She has a great booty - and I like the vintage look in the second photo too! Your dog looks a bit lifeless in the second pic.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Girl: would bang Dog: would bang
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    OSU --> "She looked hot in the pics posted earlier, not so much now, lost my interest." --> end quote OSU That sounds like JS69's problem with online MILF dating. Make-up + clothes + camera angles + pictures_from_two_months_ago all add up to a surprise when you see her in person. That's why there's no substitute for F2F and why sourcing from SCs still wins hands down.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion