tuscl

Would you go to a place like this?

http://xhamster.com/movies/5102132/the_f…

A glory hole club.
First question: Is this a real place or was it staged for the video?
Second question is: Would your go?

11 comments

• mrrock
    8 years ago
    Looks like an Amsterdam thing.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Looks pretty sick not for me at all.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    It's kinda freaky - as it looks like random torsos mounted to the wall - so guys can mount them.

Sorry - not my sort of thing.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Hell no
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    "Is this a real place or was it staged for the video?"

Has to be staged.

Ask Londonguy, he probably goes to places like that on his lunch break!!!!
  • londonguy
    8 years ago
    lol...if only I could. Personally I don't think it's staged. It was filmed in the Czech Republic, I know quite a few Czechs, both male and female and they are perfectly at ease with things like this.

BTW, did you notice the way the cashier has a good look at that guys ass after he has paid and is going in?
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    Maybe londonguy will correct me, but I'm sure this video is staged given the absence of condoms. Personally, I'd go for something more conventional. Though who knows, as a lark it might be interesting (if I was confident there was no human trafficking involved).

I wouldn't be two shocked if there were places like this, but I suspect the girls are less hot, probably trafficked, and I certainly wouldn't put my dick in any of them without a rubber. There is no amount of listermint that could clean your dick after a visit to a place like this!
  • londonguy
    8 years ago
    I agree with you 4got, lack of condoms would suggest it's staged. Like a lot of films produced by the same company under differing themes such as castings, pick-ups etc.
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    Oh hell no! Not for me.
  • Ugluck75
    8 years ago
    Probably staged but who knows. I certainly would not go as I am not into group sex, orgies or the like. I would be more likely to get one of those hot Czech chicks for all nighter one on one.
  • whodey
    8 years ago
    Not a chance in hell that I'd go to any place like this.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion