tuscl

Strippers that tattoo their boyfriend's/pimp's name on their body

larryfisherman
California
I wouldn't say this is common, but I've been seeing it more recently. It makes so sense for me.

First of all if you have regular customers, do you think they want to see that shit? The customers want you to make them feel like they're the only one lol.

Second of all usually when they tat their guy's name on them, they usually end up breaking up with the guy. So now you're stuck with the tattoo, unless you remove it, or get a new tattoo over it.

Third, when you go to tat your boyfriend's name on you, ask yourself, "would he do the same for me", "is my name tatted on him"? The answer is likely no to both questions.

Lastly I love skin, and I hate when tattoos cover the beautiful skin, so I'm not a fan of tattoos.

That is all.

14 comments

• larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    The last sentence of the first paragraph should say, "it makes no sense to me".
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    It looks trashy.

Size and placement matter.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    I'm not for tattooing a man's name on me. I don't like name tattoos in general. My ex, who I was with for several years, did get mine. It's on his chest. I didn't get his.
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    Yeah I see that a LOT too. I'm not a fan of tats on women either. But it's their bodies so if they want to ruin their beautiful skin that's their prerogative!
  • gawker
    8 years ago
    There's decent tattoos and there's trashy tattoos. There's a dive strip joint near me and 90% of the strippers' tattoos appear to have been done by their cell mates. My ATF has her son's name on her right arm - she hasn't had custody of her son for 8 or 9 years, but she's got his name on her. I know another gal who had a few small tasteful tats and to show the world about her drug problems had a big monkey put on her back. There's no sense whatsoever.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Another reason for a stripper NOT to get their man's name tatted on them is you don't want to let the man have a one up on you. Say you're having a argument with your boyfriend, and it goes something like this:

Stripper: you're a piece shit
    Stripper boyfriend: well you tatted this piece of shit's name on your body

This stripper I'm dating tells me she wants to tat my name on her. In my head I'm like, "Bitch are you crazy!" I talked her out of it. Way too early for any of that.

My friend was fucking this stripper P4P OTC in a hotel. She had her boyfriend's name tatted on her. It wasn't a pleasurable experience for him, because all he could think about is her boyfriend barging in on them (it didn't happen, but he kept thinking it would).

It's all about good customer service. If I was a female stripper there's no way I would get my man's name tatted on me. Also if customers ask me if I have a boyfriend, I would lie and say I don't. Customers don't need to know that shit. I certainly wouldn't ever bring it up (if I was a stripper).
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    "Do you really want to be with a stripper that makes good decisions?"

lol, good point. The only good decisions I want from her is to fuck me when I wake up, and fuck me before I go to bed.
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    I see that a lot in the shady clubs that I frequent. Lots of guy's names inked in graffiti style font.

I was getting a dance once from an incredible latina who did some amazing things to me in VIP while she straddled my lap facing me. When she turned around to show me her ass I noticed that she had her 2 kid's faces tattooed just under each shoulder. Yikes. Potential fem-wood killer. But I just closed my eyes and tried to forget it.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    If it's a pimps name on a stripper or hookers body - maybe it's not her decision as much as it is the pimp marking his girl? Just a thought.

The boyfriend name tattoos are always a bad idea. But (as its been said here) I'm hoping the dancer is prone to making poor choices.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    I kid you not - I knew a guy named Richard Hoar.

If I ever I found a stripper with a "Dick Hoar" tattoo, I'd say she's a keeper
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    ^^^LMAO!
  • DaOnion
    8 years ago
    I had a favorite dancer for a while who had her boyfriend's name tattooed in script by her g-string line on her waist. She seemed like a clean dancer, so I don't think she had a pimp. To be honest, it didn't bother me much. It was a lot less conspicous than some of the big, ugly tattoos I've seen on other girls. She gave me great dances and great GFE, so it was never a turn off. It was also a good way to identify her, since she resembled a few other girls at this club.
  • Ugluck75
    8 years ago
    I'm not a big fan of tattoos in general and tattooing a name is really a turn off. Plus it reminds me of a very bad stripper experience I once had....
  • JohnBuford
    8 years ago
    I'm a retired senior NCO from the US Army and was a recruiter in New Jersey for three years in the early 80's.Most of the females I put in had " issues ." Daddy issues in particular. This one girl had made it quite clear that she was available, but Fort Leavenworth beckoned in my mind so I passed. Anyway, she had a tat on her wrist and when I complimented her on it she asked if I wanted to see her other one ." Sure. " She smiled and started to unbuckle the belt of her jeans. Again...the military prison at Leavenworth beckoned and I told her no. That was my first time I realized girls with tats are a mental mess.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion