tuscl

What would Jesus do

Itsmytime
I’ve had enough and I can’t take it any more
Monday, April 18, 2016 12:07 PM
Yesterday at church, the preacher suggested that before every decision, I should ask myself, 'what would Jesus do?'. So, at the club, would Jesus settle for regular lap dances or would he want extras? By the way, I do know there Jesus lives. He cuts my grass each week for $25, a better deal than a dance at the club.

13 comments

• crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Jesus would cut your grass for $25 a week
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    If Jesus LDK's would that be the second cuming? Or the third...
  • Il8vStripper5
    8 years ago
    I think Jesus would use his magic powers to make the dancer cum with his mind, part of the "do unto others as you would have done unto you" thing.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    I was in a strip club Friday night and the cell phone of the guy next to me rang. One of those obnoxious rings with some damn rap song. I reached over to punch him in the face when I saw my WWJD bracelet. So I lit him on fire and sent him to hell.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    This is what Jesus is doing... [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    The thing to do is recognize that strip clubs and not really a solution to anything. So take what you learn in there and recreate it outside. Good high quality visually pleasing sex, and multiple partners, but set up some otherway. Solve the problems, don't just escape from them. SJG
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Jesus mane would bless my $3 and 47¢ to make sure all the strippers would be paid with abundance of cash...they all would tip out with $1,000 each
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    He would also help me resurrect my dead cock so I could once again LDK in my pants
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    ^^^ Jesus loves gay people too, so SJG you're okay
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Thanks Shailynn! If there is anyone who still has not noticed, 'san_jose_gay' is an impersonation troll. So please read carefully. SJG Lori Graves playing Pirates Of The Caribbean on the Lowrey Organ [view link]
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Wow
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    i thank God for beautiful sexy women.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I thank my fellow TUSCL'ers for spreading joy to dancers everywhere. Jesus approves.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion