tuscl

This is very hot

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high

The hottest woman in the club is on stage on a busy Saturday night. Guys are throwing big wads of bills at her. She's makes north of $150 easy. Well over a dozen guys tip her. At the end of her set, all eyes are on her as she walks off stage.

Like flowers growing towards the sun, a few dozen erect penises point directly at her, hoping beyond hope that they might somehow explore her delights. But so far as I know, there is only one guy in this club that she is panning to fuck. She walks right past all of the guys who just tipped her so much money. She acts as if they don't exist. Her eyes are focused directly upon me.

The hottest girl in the club comes straight to me. She sits in my lap, smiles, kisses my cheek, and starts rubbing my chest. For the next hour, she is all mine.

I love it when the incredibly hot girl leaves the stage and comes straight to me. I know she does this just cause she's so good at smelling money. Don't give me the "it's all a fantasy" lecture. But still, it's very hot nonetheless.

6 comments

• JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    LD, if you spend enough money, the hottest girl becomes the highest mileage girl.
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    JS you know LDK is all about high mileage at pennies on the dollar.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I know rh. The King has his pennies system, and he runs it to perfection. But I'm trying to get LD to expand his horizons, get him to imagine a world where you cum inside a stripper instead of all over yourself.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    Sounds fun. Even if you paid for a sports car, nothing wrong with enjoying envious looks
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    It makes a statement of relative worth, and I'm happy for you, John.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    We are all happy for you John
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion