Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Long distance relationships

JohnSmith69

layin low but staying high

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

If I lived in Phoenix this would be DS IV

beautiful face

Redish/blond hair, looks natural

Pretty smile

Chill

Cute pointy B cups with big nipples

Skinny but not a spinner

Slow erotic lap dances

Pink pussy with biggish lips

But I can't afford the time or money on another long distance DS. Damn

Anybody else have regular favs that live far away from you?

Replies (4)

Profile picture for Corvus
Corvus
•

Tell me more John and I'll go see her on my next trip to Phoenix. Anything to help you out.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

There are only a few things that I don't share. This is one of them.

Profile picture for Corvus
Corvus
•

Asshole! Lol. Have fun out there.

Profile picture for K
K
•

How far away is far away? I'm in central NJ. One young lady I spend time with is 2 hours from the club. Another comes in from Toronto for a few days every month. A third flies in from FL every other weekend. A previous favorite flew in from PR for a week every month.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement