tuscl

How quickly do you realize it's a bad night?

Friday, April 15, 2016 4:55 PM
And how quickly do you turn around and cut your losses? Or do you sit there refusing to believe time spent in a strip club can ever be wasted?

32 comments

• JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    The night I met the DS was a slow night. I seriously considered leaving early but decided to stay a little longer and see if any new talent hadn't arrived yet. Then she walked into my life. So it's a case by case decision, but I usually err on the side of staying a little while longer just in case.
  • Bend7
    8 years ago
    I will goto a different club after just one drink.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    When the girls at Lust started wearing dark duct tape over their tits I stayed 30 minutes and finished a beer and left.
  • impala
    8 years ago
    Depends on if I'm into it for a cover or not. No cover, usually one drink (if I even finish it). Cover charge, usually at least half hour to forty five minutes.
  • footballguy
    8 years ago
    I never leave quickly, even if it appears to be slow and I don't see any dancers I like initially. I've had plenty of times where I felt like there either weren't any dancers working I wanted dances from or if there were they were busy sitting with a whale customer. But I stuck it out and there have been numerous occasions that my patience pays off and a gorgeous stripper comes out of the dressing room and approaches me or a dancer I've been waiting for finally gets free and approaches me. The hottest atrippers and some of my best VIP times have come after sitting at the bar for an hour or two feeling like I was gonna leave without any dances.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    It's not over until the fat lady sings
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    1 drink / 30 minutes then I move to the next. If there are no other options in the area I will stick it out an hour hoping that I have waited long enough to see every dancer come out that's been hiding in the dressing room from me! Lol
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    When the bouncer removed me from my seat and walked me out, I knew it was a bad day. :)
  • Ch3ll
    8 years ago
    Usually takes me 30 minutes and that's if no dancers are approaching me or the lineup is absolutely terrible. I did go an hour once and almost called it quits until this fun stripper came by and gave me a %25 discount on VIP dances ($20 normal VIP). I hadnt ever had something like that happen even on a great night.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    SCing is def not an exact science - as others, I've often given slow clubs some time & it has paid off. These days I'm more apt to leave a club b/c it's too busy/packed than b/c it's slow - more often than not I get good QoS in slow clubs & not so good QoS in very-full/packed ones.
  • DandyDan
    8 years ago
    It depends on which club I go to. I know if I go to my local BYOB club that it sometimes takes an hour before I see all the dancers, but I don't always feel like waiting at a club that is out of my regular rotation. Of course, I will take the existence of other options into account before leaving.
  • Cowboy12
    8 years ago
    When I go to the club in the evening, I usually get there around 7:30 to 8:00, which is shift change. Bad time to arrive. Usually only a few dancers working. The first time I did this, I left after 1 drink. The next time I stayed and around 9:00 several hotties showed up. Met a very hot blonde last week....worth the wait. Timing is everything!
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    When I'm in my favorite club, I give it a lot of lee way because I know the competition will not be better. Like others, some times a gem finally appears just when you think it's time to cut your losses.
  • rickdugan
    8 years ago
    Unless one knows a club very well it is hard to gauge how a visit is going to go from a brief stop. Unless the talent is atrocious, I try to give most clubs a chance - which is why I won't usually review a club unless I stayed for 2 hours.
  • just_the_nuts
    8 years ago
    Shadow will know it's a bad day when Da Juice rolls up
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    I'll give it 45 min, if there's no sign of life, I'll leave.
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    When I've seen all 4 dancers on shift that night and none are above a 6 it's a bad night. (See my latest review of classy chassy)
  • just_the_nuts
    8 years ago
    I usually just call and hang up
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    I'll give it about 30 minutes and if it sucks I'll head elsewhere. Lately it's not unusual for me to hit 4 clubs in an afternoon looking for that holy grail.
  • just_the_nuts
    8 years ago
    If I'm jerking off in the bathroom then it's a bad night
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    Depends on the club. Some clubs you have to wait it out if you know there could be talent coming. Others you can cut your losses pretty quick.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    What, you jerk off in the bathroom, juice??? LMAO
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    I give it between 30-45 minutes. If there's a shift change - it can go either way. Two beers is my limit - when things are crappy. Three beers is my limit when things are going well - so I'm not there to drink.
  • Estafador
    8 years ago
    when every single girl in the club is by definition a spinner and it's 10PM. For people like me and PC, the night is clearly over. Just pack it up and head off.
  • Estafador
    8 years ago
    On your FIRST dance of the night and the bouncer yells "hands". That is the call of the immediate end of the dance and end of the night. I wouldn't let the girl dance another step.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    And of course, when you drive up to the entrance and notice all the police cars in the lot with their lights flashing, you just keep driving. Later on the news, you see it's another killing at a club. Good ole Detwaaa at her finest !!
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    I guess I prefer low class clubs - if I pull up to a club - and there is valet parking - I just keep going. Too fancy for my tastes.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    If joose is jerking off in the bathroom I leave unless he's jerking off in the ladies room.
  • Il8vStripper5
    8 years ago
    When I've seen all 4 dancers on shift that night and none are above a 6 it's a bad night. (See my latest review of classy chassy) -Especially if it's Saturday and those 4 dancers are there to entertain 20+ dudes.
  • rl27
    8 years ago
    I tend to follow the following pattern when in a club: Wait for up to 30 minutes to see if any of my favorites are there. If there are then get a dance. If none of my favorites are there, then look for a dancer who appeals to me, especially if she is one I have had in the back of my mind for an hour. If I find one I like try a dance from her. If she is good then go for more, then leave for the day. If not see if there is another there I like and try her. If she I good then go for more. Regardless leave for the day. If I have enough money left try another club, and go through the same steps.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    When I see a guy standing at the corner of the bar wearing a 3-piece suit & holding a Jack & Coke; then I know he knows about The System & it will thus be a rough visit for me & my mere SC game so I might as well leave.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion