tuscl

"Courtesy" dances...

Friday, April 15, 2016 1:03 PM
Anyone else get one or two dances from girls you see all the time that don't turn you on but seem nice enough and know how to hustle, if you happen to catch them before you find the one you plan to get off to?

15 comments

• K
    8 years ago
    I'm not sure this is what you mean but I sometimes get a dance from women that are popular but otherwise not for me. It might be they know how to hustle dances, it might be they are someone type or there might be something special going on in the private rooms
  • occurious
    8 years ago
    Yes I have done that and sometimes it actually turns out well. A version of this is if I go to a club during the day and there aren't a lot of customers and clearly the girls are bored out of their minds. I feel guilty (I know I shouldn't) if one asks me for a dance and I don't really want to but I do it anyway.
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    Every now and then there's been a girl whose not my type but is nice and NOBODY is getting dances from her and so I'll get a pity dance.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Would a stripper give me a pity blow job?
  • s88
    8 years ago
    Pity dances are an alternative to tipping her for sitting and talking with me. $5 or $10 for talking to me for atleast 10 minute, or if she brings up a dance after 10-20 minutes, ill go for $20/$25 dance with no tip. In a rare case, I'll put her on the repeat list after a pity dance if she is sufficiently high mileage or dirty or gets me hard even tho I thought she was too ugly to do that. Never say never, but Ive atleast once gone to VIP room after a pity dance. Very rare, but it has happened.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    I don't do courtesy dances ... in the sense of, dances with a girl just because I like them and are hustling. If I enjoy their company but they don't turn me on, I'd rather buy them drinks than do a dance I'm not into. I do have some girls I consider "Fluffers" ... girls that I"m not looking to spend tons on, but I enjoy them as warm-up dances
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    Sometimes.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    No. I'm not a courtesy dance guy. If I'm going to pay - I'm going to find the right girl - negotiate the terms - and if the negotiations are favorable - then I'll take her back to complete the transaction...
  • culvercityboy
    8 years ago
    I occasionally run into this one girl who knows she doesn't provide the services I expect, but she'll "fluff" me (her word, not mine). I humor her about 1/2 the time and she does indeed "fluff" me for for the girl that follows. It works for me.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Not usually (anymore) but do get caught sometimes in this dilema: 1) as I've often posted, I'm into variety thus normally when I see a dancer on a subsequent visit that I've been w/ b/f I normally dont want to get dances w/ them again on fhe next visit - but some of them will come up to me like I'm a long lost lover & like I'm the greatest thing since sliced bread - they'll start a conversation w/ a "they're SO happy to see me" vibe & I sometimes don't have the heart to tell them not tonight after "they're SO happy to see me". 2) I dont engage dancers in convo too much but every now & then a dancer that's not necessarily my type will get me engaged in an extended convo as if we had "connected" & then I feel bad her not making any $$$ from her efforts after I engaged her for a while & I came across as I was interested - I kinda feel bad about blowing her bubble from her thinking I was attracted to her b/c I spoke to her for a while It doesn't happen pften, just every now & then but usually I try to nip it in fhe bud.
  • footballguy
    8 years ago
    I've done this a couple times on slow visits and it's been a bad experience pretty much every time. Usually halfway into the first song I start regretting getting the dance and stop after one. And the other problem with this is now that I've shown interest in the dancer by getting a dance they are more likely to approach me in the future which I don't want.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    Ah, fluffers! At my usual club I have about 8 regulars, any of whom can get me off just with lap dances on any given night. However, for months a favorite combo was to get a couple of warm-up dances from P, who has nice big tits but gives a rather vanilla dance, and then finish with A, who has small tits but really knows how to grind. Interestingly, on my most recent visit the dynamics had reversed: I started with A, whose grind has for some reason gotten *less* sensuous, and finished with P, who has really improved her lap dancing skills. The fluffer and the finisher have switched roles!
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    I used to but very rare now.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    For me I'm more likely to sometime get dances from girls who aren't really my type (think 5s or 6s) but who are friendly and touchy on the floor. I've gotten some good mileage that way.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I get dances from anyone I'm attracted to and who hasn't been a ROB. Some customers might get dances instead of tipping for time (as I might do in the case). The strip club is an odd pseudo-social environment that is for sure!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion