tuscl

dancer getting hired

neon44
Dumped by ATF?
I've mentioned this girl a few times (atf at another club) not trying to spam the boards. I'm just curious what are her chances of getting hired. (assuming she wants it) She's white/American 5'2 1/2 around 130 curvy, 30 years old. I find her cute. She's looking to work the day shift at two suburban nj clubs one of which she sort of knows the dj from her last club.

15 comments

• footballguy
    8 years ago
    No way to tell based off a a fldescription. Just cause one guy thinks she has a cute face doesn't mean that the majority of guys will find her attractive.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Neon44 --> "not trying to spam the boards." --> end quote Neon44

^Trust me, you are not even close to a troll nor the biggest troll here. At least your posts have something to do with strip clubs and dancers!

It depends on her look. Is her stomach flat? (w/o love handles?). Does she take care of her face and body? Generally if she looks like a fantasy girl she should be fine, even at 30. If age is an issue, and the club doesn't issue 1099s, she can ways get a fake id. If seen other dancers do that in order to lie about their ages. Can you blame them? I can't!
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Personality makes her money; looks only gets her attention. If she's outgoing and accommodating, she'll get hired and do well.
  • neon44
    8 years ago
    Thanks.
    She works out and has sort of a curvy/"strong" build. Havent seen her stomach in awhile. I think she takes good care of herself and has a good personality.
  • rentz2
    8 years ago
    Need pics to determine
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Is this one of your favorites who looks like a WWE Diva? If so; which Diva does she resemble.**

**I seem to recall you might have been the knee with the wrestling fetish. Correct me if I am wrong.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    ^"been the one with the wrestling fetish..."
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    It really depends on the club. Some will hire anyone with the idea of letting the patrons vote with their dollars. A girl who can earn will stick around, one who can't will walk.
  • neon44
    8 years ago
    I'm the guy with the wrestling fetish lol and she looks somewhat like emma from wwe.
  • K
    8 years ago
    Can you say which clubs? From your reviews I assume they will be ones I know well. If so and you description is accurate, I think she will get a job easily.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    The only way to really answer that question is if you post a fully nude pic of her.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    She's got a great chance to work some northern New Jersey clubs. Has she hit any of the Paterson area clubs? I'd recommend Johnny A's Hitching Post - based on your description. If her booty is thick - but toned and firm - she might fit in nicely there.

Sounds as though she has clubs in mind already - and if she knows folks - she should easily get a chance to show her skills. Good luck.
  • Phoenix133
    8 years ago
    from what you have said about her I say her chances are very high that she will get hired.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Does she give extras?
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Flagooner --> "Does she give extras?" ---> end quote Flagooner

Sure if you count wrestling holds as extras. ;). Some guys like the OP pay for it. I might be inclined, too. The more I read his posts the more intrigued I become.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion