tuscl

LFK?

flipcup
Washington
What's the protocol for LFK or DFK for that matter during private? Does one just go for it or do you negotiate?

17 comments

• JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Like all things sexual, if you'll be disappointed if a stripper doesn't give it to you, then you should usually negotiate for it. That's especially true for kissing which most strippers won't do.
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    Yeah 95% of strippers will not kiss. Even the ones who do extras don't. It's like their one intimate thing. Go figure. But you can try. All they'll do is turn away or not!
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Today I took a 21 yo to VIP and did more kissing than I have since high school. And that includes my ex wife. She just became my #1 and has agreed on OTC. I can get a BBBJ from 75% of the girls where I club but I want more than that. I have to get the GFE. If I don't ask upfront I bat about 40%. So now I always ask any new to me girl.

Awhile back I did do a VIP with a very cute 22 yo and loved the BBBJ but the kissing was missing. The next time she asked me I said "Maybe. You're not much on kissing are you?" and she said "I can do that" and she did on several more trips to VIP. So sometimes they won't initiate kissing because they don't know if you are up for it.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    I usually let her initiate it, which is pretty rare.
  • Bavarian
    8 years ago
    Negotiate.

No kissing, No VIP. Simple as that.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Strippers kiss me. I must be very lovable.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    My ATF didn't kiss at first. But she was an aspiring actress, so I finally just told told her what I wanted. I said just pretend you're in a movie and there's a kissing scene. That's all it took.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Depends on the club. I rarely have gotten kissed in Vegas, in a good number of other cities it's common for me to have major make out sessions: Pittsburgh, Detroit, Dallas, Cleveland (last cities I've been in). I'd say in those cities if I have lap dances with 4 girls at least 1 will make out with me.

Now, want to talk about awkward - go to kiss a stripper who doesn't want kissed - not good. The last place for that to happen to me was in Flight Club in Detroit of all places, by this snotty girl who was in several episodes of Topless Prophet.
  • Longball300
    8 years ago
    It's mutual thing in my book. If a dancer and I are into each other it's only natural that some smash face will occur. Honestly, it's rare when it doesn't happen.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    ^^^ 100% agreed - you will have a higher success rate if you pick girls to have a lapdance with that you have a connection with. It doesn't take long to figure that out when you're talking to a girl, unless you're 4got.
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    @shadowcat: May I revist this statement for a moment?

"And that includes my ex wife. She just became my #1 and has agreed on OTC."

Do we imply from this that your ex is our new #1? She was the nearest antecedent...

;-D
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    ATACdawg - I don't know what an antecedent is but I can assure that my ex wife is not a part of my life. :)
  • Longball300
    8 years ago
    Antecedent - 1. a thing or event that existed before or logically precedes another....... had to look it up of course. She is part of your life; just not now.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I've just received normal lip kissing, no tongue (so no LFK and no DFK), and both times the dancer initiated it after spending some time and money on her (drinks, tip for time, and dances). I just figured that was part of their hustle for good, paying customers. Both clarified that I shouldn't get used to it nor expect it all of the time. Seems fair.

That's my experience.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    It is entirely dependent upon the dancer and the club. If it's a private dance area - that is private - then it's basically the dancers decision. Some dancers don't do it - based on their own ideals. Some do.

It's simple - if she leans in - and you lean close - see what happens next...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion