tuscl

;) When getting extras?...

BigPoppa99
;)Florida-hooking up with Ms. EveHartley, since 2010!
When getting extras, maybe besides a BJ. Is your dancer discreet about it? Does she try to hide the fact that she is doing something "extra?"
I know this also depends on other factors, such as who's working the LD area, club set up, cameras, and what not....
But, I just hate it when a girl tries to be discreet about it. I like to be able to see everything that she is doing (to me). I hate discretion....
What do you guys think? I only ask because I never get my pants messy! I went to a local watering hole and all the girls were trying to be, well, too, discreet about it- that's just not my style.
What do you guys think?

7 comments

• JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    It totally depends upon the club. If the girls are being so discrete about it that it diminishes the experience, then the club probably prohibits or at least discourages extras. You need to go to a club where extras are the norm in order to avoid what you describe.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    It's also possible that the girls will be very discrete about it if you're in an open or semi open area whereas they may be more relaxed in a more private VIP setting. Again it all depends upon the club.
  • footballguy
    8 years ago
    Depends on what type of extra I'm getting. The only extras (besides LDKing) in a lap dance booth is a handjob. At the club I frequent the booths have walls on both side but depending on which G side you are sitting in you can see a good chunk of the club (although the booth is somewhat dark). One of the dancers that gave me a HJ in the LD booth was pretty discreet about it, she took my dick out but tried to keep it covered with my shirt and her body and looked over her shoulder occasionally. I actually found this to be a pretty big turn on, even though I'm pretty sure the club was allowing HJ's in the lap dance booths it still made it seem like it was a little forbidden and she was being risky. A different dancer started off by being discreet but by the end of the handjob she was kneeling in front of me and basically letting me titty fuck her, so that wasn't as discreet.

If I'm in the VIP room then I prefer Her to not be hiding what she's doing to me. I've had one dancer to try to hide that we were having sex but the others that I did it with weren't discreet about it at all.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Ask shadowcat about extras in the open. My dear friend, Gwen. :)
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Booths are to be preferred, because when dances are in the open, dancers have to be discreet, unless they are total sluts, as was one babe I used to know. She'd give me a HJ at the bar as quickly as saying hello. Sad to say she got run over one day and died. :)
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    Agree with js69
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion