tuscl

Houston/Austin/Dallas Recommendations

jerikson40
New York
Saturday, April 2, 2016 5:40 AM
I might be heading to Texas in a few weeks, and I'm wondering about the best choice for clubs in the Houston/Austin/Dallas areas. I'm looking for hot girls who want to give mileage at a reasonable cost. And I don't need ITC full service, just some high mileage laps where the girls are trying to get you off, not rip you off. Whether the club is "nice" or "upscale" or the dancers do great pole tricks is irrelevant. Sounds like Houston is in a fairly dry spell, and Austin might be more of a mileage place, and Dallas of course has Baby Dolls for hot girls and possible mileage. Any thoughts?

16 comments

• RTP
    8 years ago
    Jerikson, my data is over 1 year old, but I don't know how you can beat Baby Dolls. I never got extras there, but the combination of hot women and above average mileage is second to none. So, guess on the basis of Baby Dolls alone, I would choose Dallas. If my choice were between Austin and Houston, I would choose Houston. I have not read much about the St. James lately, but they have semi private rooms, a wide variety of girls, and most times I left with at least some hand relief. Centerfolds can also be decent. There can be a great hustle factor, but there again are a wide variety of dancers, some pretty good, and enough dark corners that mileage can be good. I have only been to a few clubs in Austin, but I always left disappointed. I found the mileage to be much lower than expected. My comments are based solely on strip clubs and not on what else the cities have to offer. I may choose Austin if was actually spending a few days and may wander outside the dark clubs.
  • jerikson40
    8 years ago
    Cool thanks. I noticed St. James seemed like the go-to place there, but often it's hard to tell from the reviews. Different guys often have FAR different definitions of mileage, and are so worried about giving any specifics that you're usually reading between the lines.
  • jerikson40
    8 years ago
    Funny, I just checked St. James reviews and in one review the guy said: "Very low contact rating here, some don't even want to be touched during dances" And the very next review: "the girls provide a nice hands on experience...." Okay....
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    ^which reviwer is more credible? Id go with his review.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    SJG suddenly disappears, and just as suddenly jerikson is back. Coincidence?
  • jerikson40
    8 years ago
    BTW, anyone know if Baby Dolls has a strict dress code? I can't recall the one time I was there what I was wearing. I'm hoping I can get away with my sweat pants or shorts and t-shirt.
  • DoctorPhil
    8 years ago
    John John John, i want you to listen to me. you can’t complain about the other kids trolling you for the stupid things you say and then turn around and try to pick on another kid. do you understand what i’m telling you? good then get yourself a cookie and go outside and be nice to the other children or you will grow up without any friends just like san_jose_guy and i know you don’t want that now do you?
  • Bavarian
    8 years ago
    Overall, day shift is more liberal than night shift when it comes to dress code. Shorts are OK as long as they are not athletic shorts. I have not seen anyone wearing sweat pants. I have seen plenty of guys wearing t-shirts day and night.
  • Bavarian
    8 years ago
    But it's always a good idea to have pants and a collared shirt in your car as backup. Dress code is not as strictly enforced if you're a regular, or White :-)
  • txgolfer
    8 years ago
    Dallas - Babydolls Austin - Perfect 10 Houston St James
  • jerikson40
    8 years ago
    Well, after a bit of research, I decided on Baby Dolls Dallas. And I found out there are some black clubs right down the street (Onyx, DG's) that I definitely need to check out. And maybe Bucks, across the street from DG's. And maybe Pandora's and Lipstick, not far away on Harry Hines Damn, it's nice there are so many clubs within a mile of Baby Dolls.
  • rickdugan
    8 years ago
    Yet another ad for that corporate clip joint Baby Dolls? They all start with something like this:same, "Hi, I'm looking for a high mileage club, but not TOO high mileage because I would never dream of cumming inside a stripper, but it'd be great if she could leave me with a raging raging hard on or maybe even make me mess my pants." Look, about the only thing left out is the following: "And oh yeah, please bend me over and fuck me in the ass with a rhino dick at the bar because I really like it like that." ;) Look, I've never had a problem with the notion of a club coming on here and talking itself up. I only detest moronic shill activity. If someone who is affiliated with a club wants to come on and say good things or, better still, find a way to entice tusclers to visit, then come one come all - we are not exactly tough sells around here. But just do it above board.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    In Dallas; Baby Dolls is def the most popular and liked by most SCers – there is also a Baby Dolls Ft Worth but it seems the only thing the Ft Worth Baby Dolls has in common with the Dallas Baby Dolls is the name (i.e. not worth hitting Baby Dolls Ft Worth thinking it’s similar to the Dallas location). Buck’s Ft Worth also seems to be getting some good reviews – there is also a Buck’s Dallas but that is a newer club and the reviews I’ve read for the Dallas location have not been very good. PT’s is BYOB and thus full-nude AFAIK and seems to be getting fair # of decent reviews w.r.t. mixed Dallas clubs I’d do Baby Dolls Dallas; Buck’s Ft Worth; and perhaps PT’s. w.r.t. black clubs: Onyx – late closing club so often gets going late – pretty big club – usually lots of dancers Black Orchid – after-hours spot that probably gets going late Dallas Cabaret North – newer club that seems pretty-good (there is also Dallas Cabaret but does not seem as good) Stiletto’s Ft Worth XTC – I think this is a late-closing club and mixed but w/ a good # of black dancers Dallas Gentleman’s Club is decent w.r.t. black clubs I’d do Onyx, Cabaret North, Stiletto’s I have not SCed in Dallas in 3+ years and some of the black clubs I listed are newer than that so I’ve never been to them but I keep up w/ the reviews.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    “… anyone know if Baby Dolls has a strict dress code ...” I was once turned away b/c my shirt did not have a collar but I think it was just the bouncer being a prick that night – it was a weekend night and the club was packed so perhaps the prick bouncer wanted to turn-away certain people (i.e. a lone PL dressed casually and perhaps he thought I would not spend much?). I know you like to wear super-perv shorts and not sure if you’ll be able to get away w/ that at Baby Dolls particularly at night – you can try but just have backup clothes in your car. “…I'm looking for hot girls who want to give mileage at a reasonable cost. And I don't need ITC full service, just some high mileage laps where the girls are trying to get you off, not rip you off …” Dallas is a bit conservative and dances in most clubs are sorta out in the open usually in different areas of the main-floor – Baby Dolls is big and has a 2nd-floor balcony area where it’s a bit more private but def not private. Dance mileage can be pretty-good but anything extra such as dick-playing and more is not that common mainly due to the lack of privacy – but not impossible either – i.e. don’t go expecting it but you can try – perhaps some dayshift girls may be more apt due to less custies and thus a bit more privacy and also a bit less staff. Dallas is not expensive but not rock-bottom prices either – AFAIK pretty much all clubs are $20 dances and so are the black clubs (unlike some areas/cities where dances can be much cheaper in the black clubs)
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    “… And maybe Pandora's and Lipstick …” Pandora’s is a late-closing club – it’s BYOB thus full-nude – it’s a blue-collar place and it’s mostly Hispanic (Mexicans) – I’d say dancer ethnic make-up is 60% Hispanic (mostly Mexican) and 40% white/black – since it’s BYOB it’s a $20 cover plus at least $5 for parking Lipstick is probably not worth visiting – the far-and-few recent reviews probably back that up – I use to hit this place when I moved to Dallas in 2000 but by the mid to late 2000s the club was barely worth visiting and I have not read any recent reviews stating it’s any better currently – I’d hit Pandora’s b/f I’d hit this place – there are better places to invest one’s time and $$$ than Lipstick IMO. FYI - a lot of the clubs close at 2:00 a.m. and these are usually in full-swing by 10 pm (e.g. Baby Dolls) – and the late closing clubs get going past 11:00 pm – some of the late closing spots can get a bit raunchy past 2:00 a.m. when all the riff-raff concentrates in the few remaining open clubs after most other clubs, bars, discos, have closed at 2:00 a.m. IME Dallas does not have a strong dayshift but Baby Dolls and Buck’s Ft Worth seem to have decent dayshifts (perhaps PT’s also but not sure) – and IME the black clubs are often dead on dayshift - my info is a bit dated and perhaps stale so read some reviews to see which clubs may have decent dayshifts.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Welcome back Jerikson40! SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion