tuscl

Tipping help

cukemeister
Massachusetts
Saturday, April 2, 2016 4:18 AM
What would you gentlemen tip after two LDs with good two way touching, breasts and butt finished LDK style? Dance prices were 35 but the dancer quotes "her price" of 40 each, so I'd already spent 80. Pretty new here and want to be fair.

29 comments

• chessmaster
    8 years ago
    $100
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    Agree. $100 I like round numbers
  • cukemeister
    8 years ago
    $20 tip or $100 tip in addition to dance price? The latter sounds a bit steep, but maybe I'm just cheap
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Not a fucking nickle at those prices. I wouldn't have bought any dances in the first place.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    No $20 tip total $100. $40 for a total of $120 if she deserved it and you're feeling generous. Don't listen to shadowcat. Those aren't outrageous prices outside of Atlanta.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Actually those prices are high but accetable for full 2 way contact with(hopefully) high quality dancers.
  • cukemeister
    8 years ago
    Thanks sounds reasonable. Yeah they are higher than other clubs in area but I knew what I was getting myself into at least. There's nothing cheaper than 25 toppless around here as far as I know.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    I agree with everyone. They are high. I'd never buy $40 dances either. But prices are what they are so I'd give her $100 total. 40 x 2 Plus 20 tip = 100 If she finished you LDK style. That's not my thing, but if she did, a 20 tip would be appropriate
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    $100 total.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Ripoff bitch !!! Are you in Pensacola, FL?
  • Lone_Wolf
    8 years ago
    No tip at those prices
  • maho
    8 years ago
    I usually pay in $100's or $20, and round up to the nearest increment of $20. For example: 3 dances at $25 per dance = owe $75; I'll pay $80 5 dances at $25 per dance = owe $125; I'll pay $140 3 dances at $30 per dance = owe $90; I'll pay $100 If we pre-negotiate what we will do in VIP for say $150, I'll give her $160. If $200, I'll give her $200.
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    If the dancer quoted "her price" as $40 vs the standard $35, as far as I would be concerned, she's already getting a tip. Then again, if she's that arrogant, I wouldn't be her customer anyway.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    ^that extra $5 could be for the ldk part of the deal.
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    +1 ATACdawg. I wouldn't have had dances at that price in the first place and certainly no tip at that price even for an LDK. At $20 a dance for two dances and an LDK $10 tip based on your description of dances. At $10 a dance, with the same criteria, a $20 tip would be appropriate in my opinion.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I'm a hefty tipper. But if a dancer ASKS or DEMANDS a tip, I'll pay the tip exactly once, this time only, make a note in my internal database to never get dances from her in the future. She's dead to me. I agree with the others that she's a ROB**. Which is a shame and bad business because we'll never get a nickel from me in the future. So she foolishly asked for short term money to the detriment of long term earnings. **ROB = Rip Off Bitch. Aka a dishonest dancer.
  • JohnBuford
    8 years ago
    @Dominic77:Right on my man. If a dancer has a "built-in" tip,than that's it for me. Zero tip and she is now dead to me. Last time I got LD's the dancer reminded me that I could tip. It pissed me off. I gave her less than I was going to and told her.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    +1 to ATACdawg +1 to rh48hr, including the tip amounts, had she not solicited the tip herself (and screwing herself out of future business from me)
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    +1 ATACdawg. Those are ridiculous prices to begin with. Her tacking on extra is over the top. For that price, you should have gotten. BJ. :)
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I only tip for extras or if she makes me cum. If you LDKed, then I'd give her a Benjamin. Otherwise no tip.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Thank you John Buford.
  • Eagle1191
    8 years ago
    She is already asking for extra, unless she is giving you extras then $40 is all you should pay. If the place has a $35 dance price but she asks for $40 that $5 more she charges is her tip. I hate dancers who try this ROB shit cause they think they are special and can change the price to be what they want instead of what the club says.
  • Lone_Wolf
    8 years ago
    Man, I just can't imagine paying 40 per song. That would be 160 bucks in about 20 minutes. For me to spend that kind of cash ITC, she would have to 9+, complete GFE and on point immediately
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    In some clubs one can get fucked or sucked for fhose prices.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    At those prices dancers should be glad anyone buys any dances at all - let alone expecting a tip on top - too many custies give too much control to dancers and let them call all the shots when it should be the person paying calling the shots.
  • s88
    8 years ago
    When I was new to SCs 2-3 times dancers tried to pull more than club prices from me, "touching is extra". I paid at the time, but obviously no tip. 2 of them I never looked at again. 1 was such a stunner I didnt black list her, future dances from her had no "extra fees for no extras", but after many dances I realized she will never offer more than minimum service level and she is worthless to invest further in. At this point I am cynical enough and not giving a fuck that I'd stop the dance and say "lets go and ask the manager what the prices are here for dances" if a dancer tried to charge more without prior agreement on the main floor for what I am paying for. "What would you gentlemen tip after two LDs with good two way touching, breasts and butt finished LDK style?" $5, absolutely not more than $10. $0 if she never made eye/face expression contact with me in VIP. All dancers in my SC offer that without tip, or they are supposed to without tip. No stripper will ever get more than $10 tip unless she offers something the other dancers dont (and you have to try the other dancers to know what is standard). If she sits with me a super long time before, or AFTER the VIP room, she would become a >= $10 tip during LD girl. I sometimes tip nothing for VIP room, then make it rain at the pole whatever I was planning to give her in VIP room if I know she will be up on stage eventually that night. Warning, some shit dont stink top earner dancers may NEVER go on stage the whole fri/sat night since they think the pole is degrading. If she hides in DR or VIP with a regular or a whale to avoid the stage, oh well, move on, she doesn't need your tips, pay nothing more than the club minimum. "Dance prices were 35 but the dancer quotes "her price" of 40 each, so I'd already spent 80. Pretty new here and want to be fair." Were you told of the above normal prices before you entered the VIP room or VIP corner or did she tell you during the dance? Do you pay her/other dancers directly or do you pay a waitress or bouncer first? The question is, was she honest or did she try to hustle you, and did you have adequate opportunity to reject the elevated price? $35 a dance is high for the USA. Somehow I'd think there is a cheaper kind of dance at your SC. Maybe its called a table dance, or bottom on VIP or semi public corner dance instead of VIP booth dance. You do need a little bit more experience or to read TUSCL reviews to know whether each dancer sets their own prices or not in your SC. I once had a 3 or 4 dancer say "how much will you pay for a song?", I quoted a 1/4 of the official price ($5), she agreed to do 1 song (it was a pity dance for a long talk, but on a previous visit I just gave her $5 for sitting and talking a long time). No other dancer (20-30 of them) have ever done that to me since.
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    When dance prices are that high, you tip nothing. That's highway robbery my friend. I wouldn't even ENTERTAIN the club with rates like that. Fuck her right in the pussy and discreetly leave.
  • Tiburon
    8 years ago
    @chessmaster your fucking insane. Not even NY has dance prices that high. We're still on $20 a song and that's kind of high compared to Papi Chulo's dance prices.
  • trpterp
    8 years ago
    ^@tiburon At one club In my area $40/song is the rate for all nude in VIP plus an additional $20 to get in to the area. I did this once for 2 songs but would not likely do it again. It's way too much $$ for anything less than a 9. The only redeeming factor is this is a BYOB club so you haven't had to buy a $20 drink for the dancer too. As to the original poster's query I think he's already paid the tip if she charges $40 for $35 dance. I would consider bypassing this ROB next time.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion