tuscl

How often should I review a club?

anon4231
In the VIP
I don't get out to clubs often, and when I do, it's the same two or three clubs.

I've got my lifetime membership here so I wouldn't be doing it for the VIP; how long should I wait before doing another review on a club I've reviewed before?

7 comments

• vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Welcome aboard.
    Clubs change over time, I've been to many of the same clubs here in Detroit through the years. I wait a minimum of 2-3 months before I'll even consider reviewing the same club again. Take Bogarts, in suburban Detroit for example. It's been around forever, John or Don Hamilton owned it and a few other Detroit area clubs. He died several years ago and his kids took over management of the family empire. Bogarts did change in VIP room practices, and I'd point out those changes when I reviewed it a few months later.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    I'd agree with 2-3 months per club unless there's specific news (new management, new DJ, change in policy or mileage)
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    I'd review every time since dancers can change a lot in the few times you go a year. Policies and management can change too making a bad club good or vice versa.
  • warhawks
    8 years ago

Lol @ Vince. :)

Took over the family "empire".

More like taking over the family "dump" in Bogarts....
  • Ugluck75
    8 years ago
    I'd say once a month is fine. Clubs can change and some don't have too many reviews so I say the more the merrier as long as the reviews can be useful.
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    I try and wait about 6 months. In that time a few things and names can change at a club.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Whenever there is variance from your previous review that you think might be useful.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion