tuscl

Wanna ???

Itsmytime
I’ve had enough and I can’t take it any more
At a club today, I was approached by an older somewhat attractive blonde with x-large man-mades. Instead of the traditional 'Wanna dance...' approach, the first thing out of her mouth was 'Wanna blow-job?'. I prefer this direct approach. What's your most memorable approach line from a dancer?

17 comments

• JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    If I didn't have to live there, I'd move to Detroit for the strippers.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I go into a private dance booth in a black club w/ a fine ebony dancer – as soon as we go in I sit on the bench and she stands in front of me with her left-hand on her hip and her right-hand holding up a condom and says “so do you wanna suck or fuck” – I thought we were just going back there for dances (I’m getting a hard-on remembering it)
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    "... I prefer this direct approach ..."

aka speaking a man's language
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    At a black club in Atlanta, a small light-skinned dancer had offered me her VIP prices the moment she sat down at my table. Didn't even ask me if I wanted to go to VIP or even if I wanted regular dances. Just laid everything out on the table. She was persistent but I refused because she seemed way too desperate.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    Also, at Follies, there was a dancer that I had got some very high mileage before and asked for VIP but I refused during that visit due to low funds. The next time I returned that same dancer spotted me and whispered in my ear "let's go fuck in the VIP" without even asking for regular dances. Fun times.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    A dancer who I had fun with in VIP before approached me and said "are you ready for your blow job? "

Yes ... Yes I am :-)
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    Damn, just thinking about it makes me want to go visit her tonight, but funds are low ... :-(
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    I once had a dancer look me up & down and say "too bad I didn't bring my strap-on with me today".
    I just smiled and excused myself to the restroom.

I never did find out if she wanted to pitch or catch :)
  • clubdude
    9 years ago
    A couple of instances. Once at Bogarts (yes she was desperate ), she told me she could suck the chrome off a tailpipe. Desperate and fugly had me passing. Ace of Spades, once in the VIP section, "do you want me to make it wet?". Well, yes, yes I do!
  • Eagle1191
    9 years ago
    I will never forget an obviously drugged out dancer ask me if I wanted her to suck my dick, I declined as she was the type of dancer you stay the hell away, and she looked to have some serious mileage on her in a bad way.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Hey magicrat. Remember the one that used to ask if you wanted to go on a field trip?
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    I've told these before, but they never get old:
    1. A dancer at Silver Criket in Dearborn introduced herself with "Wanna dance? Wanna blowjob?"
    2. At Cheeks in Washington Park: "I love to give blowjobs and I swallow."
    3. At Dollie's, also in Washington Park, after some small talk: "I wanna blow you!"
  • Lone_Wolf
    9 years ago
    I'll let you stick your finger in my ass

This on approach from a, way past her prime, strung out, desperate dancer. As appealing as that sounded, I had to decline.
  • cukemeister
    9 years ago
    Has a dancer sit on my lap, bite my earlobe and say, "I want to rub that curly hair in my pussy".
  • skibum609
    9 years ago
    Dancer sat down and said: "lets not pretend anyone comes here for any reasons other than extras. I swallow".
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    A few years ago, I walk up to a club on a Tuesday, and there's a dancer outside that I've seen and talked to in the club, but not had sex with for mostly opportunity reasons, though we'd discussed it.

She's in civilian clothes, with her little suitcase, smoking before she goes in. She sees me coming up to the door, and before I go in, says, "I don't really feel like working today, you want to go rent a room and have some fun?"

Yep.
  • larryfisherman
    9 years ago
    There was a girl I was tipping who I hadn't seen before. After her stageset she whispered in my ear, "are you gonna let me suck your dick later?"
    Unfortunately I didn't take her up on her offer.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion