tuscl

Extras at a non-extras club: the story

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high

Here's the story of fucking in a Texas club that I've always thought of as a non-extras club.

I've been there about three hours, and I'm extremely horny. And extremely high. I keep tipping the girls that I want to play with but none comes back to see me. It may be because I have so much trouble fighting through the sea of chairs at this club. They have 4 chairs to each of a few dozen little tables and there's a maze of empty chairs that I must fight through to reach the dancers on stage. It's very challenging cause the chairs roll in all sorts of directions. One time I simply gave up. The effort was too much.

So this is not my most successful night clubbing. A blond gets on stage with a great body and slutty friendly attitude. The little head wants her but the big head intervenes. Her face is kinda marginal looking. Weed says her face is an 8, but the big head knows her face is a 6.5, 7 max. She's not worth running the gamut of chairs.

About an hour later I see the same dancer sitting down with a guy near by and running her system on him. While she flirts with the guy she is giving him the most intense stripper handshake that I've ever seen. She has her hand in his crotch and is blatantly massaging his dick through his pants. This goes on for about 10 minutes and the girl continuously gives this guy a great hand job through his pants. You can see his erection poking out of his pants which she is showing a huge amount of love to. It was a very good hand job.

I don't think I've ever seen a dancer give such blatant sexual services just sitting at a table on the open floor, especially when she's not getting paid. Certainly I've never seen anything like this at a high end club like this that I've always considered to be strictly non extras. The little head stares intently at the hand job. I know I shouldn't stare but I couldn't help it. The little head wants equal treatment.

Yes her face isn't very pretty. But she gives a good hand job. She's got good tits. Her body is attractive. And the little head desperately needs release. Now.

The guy disappears, I assume to get them drinks at the bar. Or maybe he came in his pants and needs to clean up. I go over to the table, and tell her that I greatly admire her friendly table services. I say that I know she's with that guy but when she's done I invite her to come and play with me. She says ok.

20 minutes later, she sits down, says hello, and starts giving me a hand job through my thin cotton shorts. This goes on for maybe ten minutes. I've had lap dances that weren't nearly as much fun as sitting with this one. It's a big turn on to have this girl give me a hand job out in the open in the middle of a crowded club. We couldn't be more exposed, and it couldn't be more obvious what she's doing. But she doesn't care, the bouncers don't care, so I go with it.

I consider just letting her make me cum this way and giving her a nice tip. But I want to suck her tits. They are her best feature. So we go to the bar area for lap dances. All of the chairs in the dark corners are taken so we sit at a table that is very much out in the open. I'm planning on an LDK or perhaps hand job completion through the pants because this is a non extras club. I tried for sex here two nights ago and was shot down repeatedly. As I always have been. Everybody knows that you can't get extras here.

The dances are high mileage as she devotes all of her slutty powers on the little head. She stimulates him with her hands, crotch, mouth, and tits. The little guy adores being the focus of attention. A few years ago this would've made me LDK. But since I started fucking strippers it's very hard to LDK. Weed is also an issue here because it takes much longer to be brought to completion when high.

I tell her that I'm wearing shorts with no underwear so would she please reach her hand up my pant leg and give me closer attention. Instead, she unzips my shorts, pulls my dick out and gives me a hand job. And we are sitting in a very open public area. She tries to hide what her hand is doing with her body but if you looked closely at us I think it would be pretty clear what is happening.

But because of the weed I just can't cum. I'm right at the brink, and it feels like I'm gonna explode any second. But it just doesn't happen. I tell her that the weed is making it hard for me to cum so she's gonna have to keep going for a little bit.

She says that she could make me cum if I fucked her. I lie and tell her that I don't have the funds to pay for a VIP. She says I can fuck her where we sit. I tell her that I want a blow job but she says that's too obvious. The only option is to fuck her.

I ask how much and she quotes what I think is a reasonable price for all of our lap dances up to that point plus fucking. I ask her are we going to fuck right here when we are sitting out in the open. She says to trust her, so I say ok. She reaches in her purse where she has several condoms. If I didn't know better, I'd think she has done this before.

She opens a condom and sticks the wrapper in the seat cushions. I'm starting to get a bad feeling about this. There are no tissues available that I can see.

She puts the condom on my dick, pushes her thong aside, and in no time my erection is inside her. She moves up and down on me while I suck her tits. This does look for the most part like a very high mileage lap dance. But if you looked closely at us you could tell that we are fucking. But she doesn't care, and I'm busy sucking in her tits and concentrating on my approaching orgasm, so I have no idea whether people are watching us or not.

After a couple songs or so I cum. Now what. I'm going to be pissed if she takes the used condom and sticks it in the seat cushions. Having never fucked in a public bar before, I ask her what we should do with the condom. She says leave the condom on, zip up my pants, and go to the nearby men's room to clean up. So I do.

There is only one stall and its occupied. So I just drop my shorts, pull off the condom, throw it away, and wipe up. Nobody is in the bathroom other than the stall dweller, but if anybody had come in they would've gotten a show.

I go to the sink to wash up. The water won't come on. There's never a troll when you need him. I wave my hand in front of my crotch like I saw the troll do. Good thing he showed me how to turn the water on or it wouldn't work.

So I go back out to her, pay her the agreed upon price, and get a hug.

7 comments

• shailynn
    9 years ago
    Well that explains it. You were acting like the troll was putting his hand in front of your crotch to make the faucet work when he really was removing your condom and wiping your dick off with a baby wipe. I hope you tipped him well!!!!! lol
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    Nice. Thanks for the story John. Where there's a will, there's a way.
  • DaOnion
    9 years ago
    Good story. I've gotten the stripper handshake there before from a few dancers, but told them I didn't want a dance, because they weren't my type. A couple of them were pretty though. Always thought it was just a sales tactic, but it's interesting to know that it may have been a preview of things to come.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Enjoyed the story and the details
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Nice – got a hard-on from reading-it.

And yeah; walking to the men’s room is about the only-way to get rid of the evidence and clean-up.

About a month ago I did the dirty-deed in the open and shared LD area w/ a Latina in a local mixed-club in Miami (LD area is open and visible from the main-room) – after the deed I went to the men’s room; sat in a stall; and f’ing ay couldn’t find the condom anywhere – I thought it may have fallen off w/o neither of us noticing when I got up after our “LDs” – so I clean-up, and walk out of the stall towards the sink to wash my hands when I hear someone in the restroom behind me commenting about something on the floor – and then I see the bathroom attendant get-up w/ a paper-towel and pick-up what was actually my used-condom which had somehow fallen off on my walk of shame into the men’s room (I was commando and wearing loosely fitting thin lounge pants) – I played dumb as I was washing my hands and did not look at anybody – paid the bathroom attendant an extra-tip w/o acknowledging any guilt and went back out on the floor for more PL fun – such are the trials and tribulations of a PL :)
  • Lone_Wolf
    9 years ago
    Lol! Good stuff JS.
  • bubba267
    9 years ago
    Hey JS69,
    I believe the story. Lived in Dallas for over a year. I experience something very similar from a girl who I often wrote about. She was able to arrange things, zippers, thongs, well lubrcated lips that converted a nice lap dance into a camel toe slide and every now and then, penetration. Some of the hottest dances from one of the most beautiful dancers I've ever met. And yes, while we weren't out in the open but upstairs in one of the more out of the way corners... But still hot... She was so good and knew how to use the mirrors to keep a watch out for the bouncers. Back then they did care and would quickly stop what we were doing if they saw it.....
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion